mucus white stuff in my urine
hello everyone
first off i am only 15 and i have never been sexually active.
i have had a sist on my ovary when i was like 10, and that burst and i through up blood for like a week. Also i was tested for type 1 diabetes because i experienced symptoms like:
-extreme thirst
-i have to pee alot
-headaches
-nausea
-tingly in hands and feet
etc.
also i found a lump pea sized on my neck 2 days ago. there is history of cancer in my family, my aunt had lymphoma or thyroid cancer when she was my age. shes cancer free now (shes 33 )

soo if anyone could help i would sleep easy
-Kristina
Hi Kristina
Chances are it is nothing to worry about too much - maybe a urinary tract infection...

However you need to see someone about it.  Get it checked out and find out what it is.

Hi This sounds like a UTI I have had them for 2 years non stop no matter what meds I get it doesn't go away. drink lots of water, take cranberry pills & see a gyn. The test is simple you go to the bathroom and they check your urine. good luck and take care of this soon.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It can be bladder debris. Parasitic infections like schistosomiasis and filariasis can result in worms in urine which appear as fleshy substances. Fungal infections like candidiasis too cause fleshy substance in urine. Bladder cancer, polyps and stones are other reasons.
Pea sized lump in the neck could be a lymph node, a cyst or a neurofibroma (benign collection of nerve and fibrous tissue). It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult an urologist and your PCP for this. Collect the urine sample with fleshy /mucus substance in it and get it examined at a lab. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.