multiple lumps
My 20 year old son showed me three to four lumps he has developed.  One was below his rib onb the the right side in the back area.  It was tender when pushed on.  The second was on the other side, but lower, more above the hip bone.  The third was below his hip, and the fourth was above his knee.  These last few ere not tender. He also mentiob=ned he haqd a lump on his hand  that had been there for a while,   At first I thought he may just have fatty build up, but he his not obese.   He is abut 6'1inches, 165 llbs.   He has always been very healthy, minor problems only,  your standard colds and child hood flus etc.  He does get headaches, but always has.  is this possiblye cyts or fatty tumors.  I think he should see the doctor.  He says they have been there a few months.
Hi if there in the skin they could be cysts but my advice would still be to get your son to go to the drs and get thenm checked out
take care