Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
muscle pain in hips and back

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

muscle pain in hips and back

I hurt all the time in just about every muscle , hips, legs, back, neck , shoulders, could this be muscle atrophy, or is it coming from the osteoarthritis that i have.
Maybe...but also could be fybromialgia.Good luck and do some research.The fybro will show you the tender spots that bother you.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained aches and pains coming on and off could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis.
Take care!