my daughter
my daughter has a enlarged stomach, she is not pregnant, what could it be, she has reacquiring uti most of the month.
For uti wash well the area daily thanks
Has she seen a doctor?  It may be due to an imbalance of bacteria in the intestines or leaky gut syndrome.  

For UTIs I take cranberry pills now every day and it's mostly cleared them up.  Inexpensive and effective.  

Hope she feels better soon.  

L.  
how old is she if old enough (13 and over) i have uti's all the time but everyone situation can be different if her bladder is sensitive like mine then, smoking, bad food not enough water and sodas and acids in most juices will irritate that take cranberry pills for that it helped me so much and the chewables  it helps keep them away to after the uti is gone......so pretty much flush her system....the stomach could be cyst, worms, fibroids or she really could be prego but test say no im goin threw this myself but really go to dr for anything and everything even if they dont help but so much they can help you find a good physican