Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
my sperm is red clour or it is like blood

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Dear Sir

12 may 2009 I got Bell's palsy. after the treatment, my sperm is red clour or it is like blood. what clould be the problem?
Tags: sperm
Age
:  
40
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
70
Thanks for writing to the forum!
What you have is probably hematospermia or blood in semen. Blood is seen in semen in benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles; infections (Chlamydia, herpes, cytomegalovirus, trichomoniasis and other infections), inflammation of the prostate, epididymis, or urethra; stones in seminal vesicles or prostate; polyps in the urethra; metastatic cancers of the genitourinary system. This does not appear to be related to your treatment of Bell’s palsy. The only thing possible is that steroids taken during the treatment could have flared up an underlying infection. Please consult an urologist.Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you Doctor. yesterday I visit an urologist. He given me 10 days medicin and he advice me to test blood and semen and scaning. let me take medicin one week then I will come back to you.

Thanks and regards