Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
nauseous dizziness and tired spells

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

nauseous dizziness and tired spells

i always feel nauseous dizzy and tired lately and even though i feel tired i lie down and its hard to fall asleep and before this started happening i used to be able to sleep all the time like nothing.And when im working and bend down to pick something up and stand back up im always dizzy and feel like vomitting and this is everytime i do it.Also every time i eat, almost everytime i feel like vomitting or i do. i have no idea what is wrong should i go to a doctor
Hi, I am 43 year old woman and just started having pain on my left side, did all kinds of tests and found out I have fibroids in the uterus and a mass on the outside of uterus. They are concerned there is cancer because elevated CA125 Levels but since joining this forum I found out the test is not all that accurate. Still I went to the doctor as soon as possible. I am still waiting for a referral for more test and possible hysterectomy to remove everything. My advise to you is to checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. It could be something minor or major, you never know these days. But if it is something serious it is best to Catch it Early! I hope you feel better and keep in touch. We are in the same boat, i am still waiting on a diagnosis myself. Take care, Becky

First and foremost, regular estimation of blood sugar is important as hypoglycemia can lead to dizziness. Also get your blood pressure monitored as orthostatic hypotension due to sudden decrease in systolic BP can also cause dizziness.

Sometimes, there are partial or complete blockages in the arteries that supply the brain with blood.  These blockages can cause a temporary loss of blood flow (called transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short), or permanent loss of blood flow (called stroke; also called cerebrovascular accident).This can lead to impaired blood flow through these arteries and so dizziness.Other causes may be migraine headache or benign lesions of brain.

Ear infections and other causes like Meniere’s disease or inner ear diseases can lead to dizziness. If there is any ear pain or tinnitus along with then it may be the possibility.Pls get yourself evaluated for that.

Some other causes of dizziness are dehydration,anemia,infections,endocrine disorders like thyroid, adrenal glands, and pituitary gland disorders,anxiety and panic attacks Blood pressure medications, sedatives, tranquilizers, antidepressants, pain relievers and some antibiotics can also cause dizziness.Cervical spondolysis,vertebrobasilar insufficiency and carotid sinus syndrome can also cause dizziness.

Get the blood sugar evaluated and an ECG done.CT brain is also useful if a brain lesion is suspected to be the cause of vertigo. The choice of treatment will depend on the diagnosis.

Pls consult a physician to find the causative factor as treatment will depend on the same.

Do keep us posted on how you are doing.