Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue

Hello

I had the same symptoms nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue for over a month.  I finally decided to go to the doctor and she said that I had infection in one of my ear and the infection has spread in my cheek bones, neck and behind my ear and lower neck and that is why I am dizzy and nauseous. I never threw up but very nauseous. She prescribed me TEVA-AMOXICILLAN 500MG for the infection and ear drops. Like you I was searching day and night the cause of my systems but could not find anything. Just to give you heads up I never had pain in my ear or throat and I could have never thought it would be an infection in my ear. It thought I was preggy or may have digestive problems anyways I wanted to share this with you....Good luck

This discussion is related to headache, nausea, dizziness/light headed, all day fatigue.