Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue

Hello

I had the same symptoms nauseous dizzy, headache and fatigue for over a month.  I finally decided to go to the doctor and she said that I had infection in one of my ear and the infection has spread in my cheek bones, neck and behind my ear and lower neck and that is why I am dizzy and nauseous. I never threw up but very nauseous. She prescribed me TEVA-AMOXICILLAN 500MG for the infection and ear drops. Like you I was searching day and night the cause of my systems but could not find anything. Just to give you heads up I never had pain in my ear or throat and I could have never thought it would be an infection in my ear. It thought I was preggy or may have digestive problems anyways I wanted to share this with you....Good luck

This discussion is related to headache, nausea, dizziness/light headed, all day fatigue.