Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
navel bladder problem

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

navel bladder problem

hi,my navel looks normal but it can be tender,certain ways i move like streaching can cause a pinching pain even clothes or a zip rubbing againsted it can make it sore even if u pull at the hair around it it can get sore also i seem to feel the urge to peee a lot when its at me and when you are peeing sometimes you get a pinching feeling in or behind the navel or just below it,some days i feel ok some mornings i wake up and my bladder navel area feels hot and i need to pee and after you pee you feel ok for a while,any suggestions.thanks.
Difficult to say without examination.  

If there are urinary symptoms, excluding infection such as cystitis (i.e. a bladder infection) should be done.  A urinalysis and urine culture would be a reasonable initial test.  

Imaging the affected area with an ultrasound can be done as well to exclude any masses or a hernia beneath the area.

These options can be discussed with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patients education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
www.kevinmd.com
thanks for your reply,i went to my doctor he checked my prostate and took a urine sample and dipped a piece of paper with colors on it into the sample and said everthing was ok,he also felt around with his hands for a hernia no sign of any,is it possiable to have a slight hernia behind the navel that the doctor couldnt find and would it affect your bladder,thanks