Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
near syncope, right side numbness and tingling, also in right side of h...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

near syncope, right side numbness and tingling, also in right side of head,

HI, i am a 23 year old female expierencing almost loosing conciousnes (near syncope). I also at the same time have shortness of breath, tingling in right side of face, hand, head and  foot, muscles in right arm seem to get tight and weak and I also feel very cold.I have sharp pains in head that only last 2 to 3 seconds spontainiously in differant parts. These symptoms only last 10 to 20 min. at a time. Although I am usualy dizzy all day long, sometimes even feeling like the room is spinning. ER says im having panic attacks that are causing the near syncope, how ever I told them about my heart pains and palpatations that I have had longer than all these new symptoms. the first sign of the new symptoms started jan.29th 2006. whats wrong with me? and what kinds of tests should be done to get a diagnosis? Please help!!! The ER keeps sending me home saying all my vital signs are fine.