neck pain, body aches all over, cramps and tingling feeling in my entire body.
I have pain in my entire body, i mean my entire body. I'm 20 years of age and my body is killing me. I also have toothaches, neck pains and muscle pain everywhere. I was wondering what could that be from, I recently went to the emergency room, the doctor perscribed anxiety, but this feeling is worse than that, i'm very fatigue can someone give suggestions please. I' ve been taking the medicine perscribed and it doesn't work at all.
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U R GOING THROUGH. I  SEEM TO HAVE THE THE EXACT PAIN YOUR GOING THROUGH. AT THIS TIME I AM LIMPING, I HAVE PAIN SHOOTING UP MY LEG FROM MY FOOT RIGHT INTO MY KNEE. I AM SURPRISED I CAN MAKE IT AROUND THE HOUSE. I HAD TO TAKE A COULE OF DAYS BED REST ALL READY. THE REST OF MY BODY IS FALL APART AND DEGENERATING AS WELL. I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH FIBRO. ALREADY,AND DEGENERATION OF MY BONES, ARTHRITIS, EPILEPSY,SLEEP APNEA,CFS, DIABETES AND I COULD PROBABLY KEEP GOING! IT *****!!!!!!   AND MY HUSBAND SAYS THE SAME TYPES OF COMMENTS TO ME. THATS TERRIBLE THAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. AND IT PISSES ME OFF SOMETIMES LIKE  U WOULD NOT BELIEVE.      GINA  HERBIG
Oh great! I may have fibromyalga too then :( ever few months I get a flu like feeling but my body aches all over especially in my hands and back of my neck! Does this sound like fibromyalga?!
Know what you are all going through . I have been diagnosed with both fibromyalga and Lupus. Every day of my life I am in constant pain and a burning in my muscles. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I stay wry active despite the pain because I don't know when my life will end. There are times when I bottom out and cannot get out of bed.

Hang in there everybody, maybe, someday there will be a cure.

Blessings,
Doreen
my neck and my back have been hurting friequently. ive been coughing a lot can you tell me whats wrong? and when i stand up my back hurts my dads cracks my back and it stops hurting but when i sit back down next time i stand back up it hurts again
if your boyfriend doesnt have sympathy for you its not good. my husbands just listens when i ***** about my pain and even gets mad at me sometime when i over do it cleaning the house hes always telling me relax give your body a break. im a type A personality like to do things  myself. so having these pains are a REAL *****. thank god my husband tries 2 understand even thou he doesnt know my pain. When your boyfriend gets sick and ******* tell him WELCOME TO MY EVERYDAY PAINFUL LIFE and see what he says then..
I have pain 24/7 and I can't even get pain meds from my doctor's and I have fibro,degenerating disks disease,my 3,4 and 5,6 are herniated disks and have all over body cramps and tonight is my worst night ever and I want to beable to get some sleep but my pain is to much and my daughter is sleeping and I have no one to watch her so I can goto the hospital to get some help and I want to thank all of you for your comments and stories!! CK
i had acdf surgery approximately 5 months ago only two weeks after a gallbladder removal and now have been experiencing all over body muscle spasms. i have lost 25 pounds and now weigh only 123 and am a 48 yr old woman thatis five foot six inches tall...i have dark sunken in eyes and am having trouble eating because of nausea and just no appetite. all my tests including gastro endoscopy have come back normal...at times i guess i am having panick attacks from all this...could this be fibromyalgia
I have random pains all over.  They last only a few seconds but i have them about every 5 minutes or so.  My doc just looked at me puzzled when i tell her about them.  
Since laminectomy/discectomy L5/S1 procedure for a bulging disc 1994 I have been fighting with pain. Had to give up an active job but sedentary lifestyle sitting in front of a computer has taken its toll on my health. My back pain has returned with a vengeance. Not suprisingly following the procedure peformed on my lower back 1994 my MRI now shows a degenerative disc. However not just my lower back but the whole of my body is in pain. Especially between shoulder blades, back of neck, lower back and knees. I have exhausted every supplement, tried organic cider vinegar, Melatonin, Hydroxy L- tryptophan (5-HTP), Calcium, Mangesium and colloidal gold, green-lipped mussel oil supplement, Glucosamine, pre and pro biotics, MSM, fish oils, flax seed oils, mineral rich diet with plenty of vegetables and whole grains.  My vitamin D level was found to be low at 13. However after 6 months on 10,000 iu per day my level shot up to 116. I'm now trying Syno-Vital Pure Hyaluronic Acid. I've had a private Endocrinologist guy carry out every possible blood test but to no avail. The only thing that seemed to help with my lower back is an inversion table. I'm now out of work and the future looks very bleak. Good luck to everyone on here.
Reading through these posts...my heart goes out to all of you. If you are experiencing tingling through out your body I would highly recommend getting an MRI of your spine. You will want it to be read by a Neurologist, particularly to check your myelin for damage, they would also be able to tell you if you have any pinched nerves. My baby sister experienced the tingling, weakness, etc when she was in her early 20's and the dr's just kept telling her she was depressed. Well of course she was she didn't know what the heck was going on with her body and neither did they. Finally after after a couple years of the dr's making her feel like it was all in her head, she seen a new dr who recommended that get an MRI and see a Neurologist. He told her all the signs pointed to MS, sure enough that exactly what she had. Of course she is in treatment now which supposedly slows it down but they cannot correct the damage that has already been done.
I also work with a lady that has fibromyalgia, which from my understanding is a lot like MS. There for a while it seemed to almost cripple her but over the past year she has gone to a specialist who has her on a home treatment program and she looks great. She is moving much faster than I have ever seen her move and has that beautiful smile on her face again.
Good luck to you all and just let me know if I can get any further information for you.
I can't believe we are all suffering this pain on a daily basis.  I too have every ache and pain you could possibly imagine.  I had an ICD implanted (cardiac defibrillator) almost 3 years ago and it seems after about a year of having it, I have developed this constant pain throughout my body.  Constant sore shoulders, upper arm muscles, thighs, knees, feet, neck and even hands, and sinus pain as well!  I can't help but think that perhaps having this electronic device in my body is doing this to me tho it sounds like fibromyalgia.  I am thinking of seeing a local chinese herbalist to see if he can help, his add says he treats fibromyalgia and arthritis so I'm going to give it a try ... I've tried everything else (i.e. accupuncture, massage etc.) but nothing seems to help.  The amount of $ I have spent on my pain is ridiculous!  The Chinese herbalist will be my last resort.  Will let you know how it goes!!   Got nothing to lose except the pain!  : )
I have been having pain for about 2 years now. It started in my left hand & it seemed to swell and throb. The pain would come & go. Over the years it has spread to my arms, legs, neck, back, & head. My arms & legs seem to hurt worse then anything. Its a burning aching pain that wont go away. My neck is the worst when it does hurt. It seems like it hurts about once a month. The headaches are becoming more frequent. The put in bed all day. I went to the rheumatologist & as soon as she walked in she said I was to young to be in her office?? She was indian & I could barely understand what she was saying. She asked a view questions & then sent me on my way. I havent been back because she acted like I was a joke or something. I just want to feel better & know whats wrong with me.
im 49 in two weks and for the last 4 years ive had joint pain and if i move any part of my body vigourously and i mean any part of my body I get cramps, my elbow and knee joints seem to ache constantly. I dont know what to do. The cramps will go for a couple of weeks as with the joint pain but if there is any advice I would be grateful-
So when you discuss your pain with your fiance he replies with "When do you not hurt, what will it be tomorrow" or "My God you should just live at the hospital"  Must admit I'm not sure I could love someone who was so unfeeling. Problem with pain is that it makes you dependant and you often end up losing your self esteem. Okay something that has helped my pain lots is DMSO. If you don't know what it is then look it up on Google. It has helped with both my pain and depression. Best wishes to all and may god be with you.
Listeria is a good possibility for what you're describing.  You might want to look it up.
I have read all of these comments and recommendations and I know what it is like to have a doctor really pay attention to our pains and fears. I also know that many have spent and spent their hard earned money for all of this. But one thing I do know is that our Creator and Savior, the one who brings Good News of salvation, is also the Great Physician, the healer of our diseases. He has promised abundant life. I want to give you some scripture in 3 of the 4 gospels of the New Testament. They tell the same story about a woman who has been sick for a long time and how Jesus, the Healer, saved her from this: Matthew 9:20-22, Mark 5:24-34, and Luke 8:43-48. There are many healings and miracles of many diseases and problems, but this one story came to mind that may help. There are men of God who also preach and pray healings as well, but you can seek the LORD for this as well for yourself. Don't let distractions of any kind hinder your search for the touch of the Living God who can heal you. Matthew 6:33 -- seek and you shall find . . . God bless you with His glory.
dont have to put my symptoms because they are just about the same as many others on here  been back and fourth to doctors been tested for all sorts and all come back negative seen 3 doctors my partner sick to death of me always feeling tired and hurting everywere,she tells me its in my head and some times i get angry with her or others at my works that all think im some sort of hyperchondriac,,all arthiritis tests and god knows what all neg and i just think wish they would find some think so i no im not imagining it all.any way cut a long story short ive been reffered to mental health,they might as well section me as well,
Ok I have cramps in my stomach I just got off my period. These r the wrost cramps ever. N there tangle in my feet. My feet get cold. And I throw up every meds I take. And I wondering could I still be pergent . It was like two day from the day it was supposed to be. Can
Any body help me.
Read the book "the trigger point therapy workbook" and there is actually an iPhone app for trigger point therapy as well, this way you have it with you all the time.This is excruciating to do at times but the short time pain is worth the reflief you will feel in a few weeks,

I also purchased the theracane that they use in the workbook and it has helped because I can reach areas by myself.

I understand your frustration and you need to find a balance so you are still active but not pushing too hard either, it will keep the pain down to a minimum, you will sleep better and learn to listen to your body, email if you want as I live with this daily and am trying a more balanced perspective on it.

Somedays I still need a cane because the cramping and pain is to much but it is usually because I didn't listen to what my body was saying.
***@****
A lot of this terrible suffering can be simply fixed with the right diet - no sugar and crap food, lots of water and fruit and vegetables. Also people need to exercise eg walking or swimming. Massage helps heaps too. Hope this helps. My friend had headache all the time and had aches so i asked him what he was drinking and he said his girlfiend bought softdrink all the time - so i advised him to stop and drink just water and this fixed the problem - he has not had a headache for over two years.
How are you doing now? Did it help you?
Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms with an unknown cause.  All of the symptoms are also on the list for Lyme Disease.  Lyme is an epidemic in this country with the CDC estimating the actual cases at up to 12 times the reported number of 30,000/year. That means around 300,000 cases a year, which is more than Breast Cancer!

When it goes undiagnosed, it can look a lot like Fibromyalgia.  I strongly recommend anyone who hears Fibromyalgia from a doctor to get checked out for Lyme Disease to see if that could be the cause.  True idiopathic Fibromyalgia has no cure at this point.  But Lyme is usually curable.  It's worth checking out!
Just wanted to mention to get to the hard to reach places on your back you can use a tennis ball.  Put the tennis ball in a sock and you can move the ball around easier.  Lay on a bed or the floor (will be more intense) This works great.

Thanks for all your support and information. :)
Thank you for all this information. I just went to my Dr. yesterday they did lab work so I am waiting for the results...I did explain to her that it my body hurst and I feel as if I was getting a fever.. Also my son is 26 years and he's been feeling pain on his neck joints etc...I am just soooo glad that I read this information....have a great day and hope that you are doing good.
I HAVE THE SAME TINGLING PAIN FEET. HANDS THE WORSE BACK HIPS ALL OVER FEELS LIKE MY MUSCLES AND TENDONS ARE TO SHORT FOR MY BODY AND MY FAMILY DOSE NOT WANT TO THINK THAT THERE STRONG MOM COULD BE SICK AND THERE LACK OF    ACCEPTANCE OF MY PAIN HURTS JUST AS MUCH ..YOUR NOT CRAZY
I hate to say this but you should be with someone who cares what you are feeling, i've been in constant pain 24/7 for over a year.  It has put my dancing career to a screaming halt my fiance then who is my husband now is more then understanding, he tells me to lay in bed and relax, brings me ice, heat helps try to massage me draws a bath and when times have been so horrible has taken me to the ER sometimes 2-3 times in one week, and sits and waits for hours and hours until they release me, I wish I were dead almost weekly, without his support I wouldn't and love I wouldn't still be here.  Someone may not have to have fibro or a constant pain to be sympathetic to what other people are going through, I wish you strenth
sounds avery close to Lyme Disease to me..Check out this link to LD symptoms  Everyone else on here with unexplainable arthritis and other joing probs GI probs migrains possible fibromyalgia MS symptoms Lupus various phsychological issues ect REALLY SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT THERE COULD BE AN ANSWER!!!

Many people do not get the bulls-eye rash or even notice they have been bitten...you can also have a false neg on blood tests since this infection is very good at hiding
I am feeling the exact way!
It's so, so very painful, I'm actually on the verge where it has me in tears.
I've been feeling this way for about 2-3weeks. Pretty much when I moved out here. I moved to Calgary AB at the ending of March. Which ***** about this is that I do have my AB Health Coverage but, my coverage doesn't start till 1st of June :(

What I'm going through is, Massive headache, lower back pains, pain in the shoulders, pain all over my legs down to my feet, pain in my arms, shoulder to fingertips. and pain in the chest,
Hi everyone, my name is Amy I'm 32 years young.. I'm a very brittle type 1 diabetic for 15 years. My high blood sugars have wage war against my body. My kidneys, eyes, server Mercer damage.  Last week 911 was called for me, I thought I was dying from the middle of my breast bone into my shoulder joints into n down my arms. Throwing up violently. I went into diabetic kedoacidosis. My blood sugar was almost 1000 (one thousand)  that's right. And now for about a month its been getting worse my skin hurts under my skin hurts my mussels hurt. My ribs n bones hurt. It hurts even when I just lay my hand on my ribs or shoulders. I'm in so much pain and its not like anything I've ever felt and I'm scared. I can deal with pain. I'm a mama of 3. 2 boys and 1 girl. First 2 were natural 9 lbs 10 oz 22.5 inches. My last one was E.R. cesarean 8 weeks early.  I felt like my Insided were gonna fall out. Now with my body hurting like it is, it hurts to get hugs from my kids. I'm already on strong pain medicine for an array of medical problem but my pain pills don't f nothing for this kinda pain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
No, I don't agree with any of you. Idk what it is but I have it too sometimes and you should get some more SLEEP! Having pains often means you don't rest enough as much as you should.  If you are an early waker, try going to sleep earlier and it will give your body time to rest.
I am 44, I have 4 children, 21, 19, 12, and 9. For the past 4 yrs, I have suffered from neck, arm, and shoulder pain. 2yrs ago I had a MRI and it showed a slight bulge in C4. I then went for 3 sessions of cortisone shots, and a full year of chiro. I went May 2nd for another MRI as the pain has only worsened. The neck specialist stated that there was bulging, however it was not pressing on the spinal cord. Thus the problem is not my neck! They also did an MRI on the LEFT shoulder and found I have a full thickness tear in  my rotator cuff.

Well I had cuff  surgery 5 yrs ago in the RIGHT shoulder and have had pain in my neck and arms (plural) since that time. So now they think I have pulled out an anchor in the RiGht shoulder and are going to do an MRI.  
I think, when I had the first surgery on RIGHT shoulder they tweaked a nerve or something and that has been the source of my pain.
However, I do hurt in my back now, and both hips. Of course I hurt in both shoulders. I wish my RIGHT shoulder felt as good as the LEFT shoulder which has a verified full tear. To cry a min, I cant so much as pore coffee at this point, and my arms are killing me while I type.

I do not eat boxed food, I exercise, I typically work construction, I take glucosomine. I am Suzie homemaker when it comes to food, I cook from scratch all natural, grow my own garden.  Drink lots of water.
If any one has any answers please let me know. Especially if my thinking is off track, cause I really don't know anymore and don't want to think on it anymore either. Some one want to get me a cup of coffee? And cook and clean and run my husbands business"s office? Ha no really Ha, I try to keep a since of humor.
Thank you for listening
i also have pain all over my body. i started to have the pain 10 years ago when i used to get flu shots. i am convinced the shots are responsible for all my pain now.
my husband had very similar symptoms and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong.He went to the chiropractor for months without any improvement.....turns out he had lymes disease. It presented as horrible back pain/body aches. Both our dogs had it too and one died from it. The doctors never would have tested if it weren't for my husband asking due to our dog's diagnoses. It took so long that he was hospitalized for a week with a paralyzed diaphragm. Much better now though after some experimental treatment.
Lymes disease is on the rise this year....I have heard of lots of people getting it. (I live in Wisconsin.) It's only a $10 test to know if you have it. Totally worth checking in to if you go to your doctor and live in areas like WI.
Good luck everyone
ok for starters i want to say i was diagnosed with ptsd and ive had irritable bowel syndrome and over the course of 10 years ive been in pain ive had many injuries to my back and shoulder and knees so i thought it was normal but the pain has consistently gotten worse over time, i feel like ive been working out for days at a time non stop i have pain in my shoulders neck back of my legs , knees and have numbness, tingling and pinching feelings in my legs and hands and feet, sometimes it feels like my muscles are tightened up and wont loosen up, ive been to doctor after doctor and they have no answers for me im not able to sleep i had bad headaches and im severely depressed as i have no answers and dont know where to turn for answers. i have 1 day out of seven if im lucky i may feel ok in the morning  but in the evening im back to where i was hurting again it gets worse with the weather if i try to stretch it feels good but once i stop i feel horrible, please does anyone know what this could be
I am 18 years old, I have pain everywhere and it started out a couple of months ago. I have more severe pain in my hands and feet.  I went to the rheumatologist and he just said to excercise. Its good, I think you should do it too, its supposed to help with the pain. In a couple of weeks or months you will be pain free. Hope this helps.
    I'm 13 and I've been having pains ever since I was very sick from a virus. I'm constantly in pain with either aches that shoot threw my body and numb it this pain can last for days to seconds random sharp pains that come fir seconds then disappear. I have pain in my upper back when I swallow and lower back pain during the evening.
I also have mind fogs where I can't think of words. I feel very lathargic and sickly all the time.

Background info- I have severe anxiety ,alergies, and asthma. I take pain very well butt just not knowing what i hace is emotionally crippling please help by telling what you think i have and or of youve had this. Thank you so much for your time I am very greatfull

I posted the same problems, have been to my doc for blood tests.
I have high levels of calisium in my blood and urine. That that only covers part of it. I have so many symptoms my doc is sending my to a cardioligest and indoconoligest (sp on both) I go to the cardo Aug. 9th.

Go to your regular doc, not the ER, and don't let them tell you again that it's all in your head, ITS NOT!!!
Good Luck Barbara Gene
Im 18 years old and lately i have been having these muscle,join and chest pains,always feel like sleeping,in and out of moods,always too tired to do anything.went back to the gym even thou the wont stop now they even worse than before.i have a low blodd pressure associated with angina pectoris if any chance do you know what i can do to relieve myself from these misery i dont want to be dependent on pills as im still too young.....really need help any suggestions
By Raja
Am a 29yrs male,am getting more pain in shoulder legs arms neck pain as well feet.its almost 3 months and am still single not yet married.am worrying why its comings looks like i cant able to work and i cant able to bear the pain at after office hours and while standing.getting more pain on head and feeling nervously.could anyone pleade let us know what it should be.thanks.
I am 19 years old and i have been feeling pain over my entirely body for 3 months and couple days. Im feeling pain in my shoulders,hands,fingers,legs,feet,chest,armpits,abdominal section,stomach,waist,face,head and neck. These pain doesnt affect me in working, it only makes me moody and worry. I also have a gum swelling for 3 days ago and i thought it was my wisdom tooth pushing out but it wasnt. In addition i have nightmares and have to wake frequently at nights, hands and feet numb with an electric shock feelings like i have power, some parts of my body jump, i passed gas too often, i urinate often, my heart beats fast at times till i start see my belly moving with the beat, i find it hard to concentrate and use words most times, life seems unreal and when i take certain drugs like alcohol and weed my body system start to react slow even when i dont take a lot of the substance.
With all those weird symptoms going on for long i decided to go to the doctor to find out whats wrong with me. I did a blood test which contains up to 15 tests and everything about my blood was ok. Th doctor was a bit lost based up on my symptoms so she was recommending me to a specialist but i never got to go. Could someone tell me pleases what they think is wrong with me immediately???????????
Penny,
You just described my symptoms! We are the same age, and I keep wondering am I supposed to feel like this forever?  My GP told me that my tests indicated RA-but the rhem doctor said no way. Meanwhile, the pain and burning continue. If I sit too long, I walk like a 90 year old until all of the tingling passes and I can stand upright.
I have another doctor's appointment today. Maybe something will be detected and I'll get back to exercise and life again. I wish you the best in your journey to health.
I have Fibromyalgia.  When it first struck I could hardly walk and I ached all over.  The Rheumatologist diagnosed me with it about 20 years ago.  I try to eat healthy etc.  But what really helped me is taking Essiac.  It's an old American Indian remedy for pain that really works for me.  I hope it will work for others too.  It comes in two forms, either capsules or tea available at most health food stores.  It is also called "Four Essences" as it's made of four herbs.
Dear revivePT, Wow, you hit the nail on the head. I am 46 years old and I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1988 at NIH in Washington D.C. I thought it was such a foolish diagnosis and didn't buy into it. I am a flight attendant for American Airlines and up for 24 hours straight somedays and it destroys me. Also, eating wrong and stress are what destroy me most. If I eat gluten, dairy, sugar, corn or night shades vegetables, I feel horrible. If I stick to protein, veggies and fruit I feel like I can run a marathon. It's truly amazing what sleep and food do to our bodies. Oh and stress, it just plain kills us. Thank you for not recommending that everyone go out and get anxiety meds, 'cause that is what most of my doctors have always tried to put me on. I go through bouts that I can't get out of bed and then I think back and figure out that I wasn't sleeping enough, eating the correct foods, and that I was stressing a lot. Some people can eat wrong, never sleep and never feel pain, but others feel every bit of what we have done wrong. Thank you, Paulette
I would just like to say to all the people getting told by their drs. about fibromyalgia and lupus and MS and Lyme...if they haven't checked for iron overload, please get them to do this. All the mysterious symptoms and pain and neuropathy can be linked back to iron overload...please check it out yourself. I am sure you have looked into many things on your journey to discovery, but so often this is getting overlooked.

Punch in hemochromatosis or iron overload and you'll find out anything you need to know about how to get the tests and the signs and symptoms and how it relates to so many of the common problems we encounter and suffer and loved ones and friends die from every day.

the last few days my fingers are so numb and cold, my neck hearts so bad i hardly can move, my pain is all to my right side normally, they called this trigeminal neuralgi. but now i am numb fevering and hurting from head to toe, i think body flew?  but i simply wiah to give up and die,because living is hell. i cant provide for my family i am usless, this pain has had me for most my life, i got married and should not have. the pain is normally all to the right the temple, the head ear, jaw, and teeth. cold air makes it worst. but now from head to toe i am about to jump off a bridge. i recieve pain meds and anxiety meds, but i am tired of masking this pain with meds, does anyone think this a fibromyalgia? i need answers so bad i have had enough of waking in pain and suffering. thank you
I have fibro and it isn't restricted to one side of my body. I have heard of what you are having before. I don't know what the problem is, but there has to be help for you. Have you ever been to a neurologist? I might also suggest that you try a chiropractor and/or acupuncture. It all sound neurological to me. Good luck and God Bless.
I wish I were dead most of the time too. I don't know why any of these dr's can't figure it out. I just want it to be over.