Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
neck pain, body aches all over, cramps and tingling feeling in my entir...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

neck pain, body aches all over, cramps and tingling feeling in my entire body.

I have pain in my entire body, i mean my entire body. I'm 20 years of age and my body is killing me. I also have toothaches, neck pains and muscle pain everywhere. I was wondering what could that be from, I recently went to the emergency room, the doctor perscribed anxiety, but this feeling is worse than that, i'm very fatigue can someone give suggestions please. I' ve been taking the medicine perscribed and it doesn't work at all.
I've been having these feelings for about three weeks now
Is the tingling pretty bad?  You may need to have your calcium levels checked.
Hello :-)

Your symptoms sound alot like Fibromyalgia. How long have you been feeling this way?

http://www.neurologychannel.com/fibromyalgia/
Hi Trell.
I agree with Sarah, it definatly sounds like fibromyalgia. Trust me its no fun for I have it myself. I know exactly what you mean by 'your whole body hurting' I have the same thing happening to me, and I am 27. Mine started at the age of about 21 though. It took the doctors years to figure out what it was since there is no test for it and there is no cure either. There is only treatment, and everyone is different. I seem to have fibromyalgia worse than most.It effects my legs and arms more than the rest of my body. I can not remember the last time I was able to go a day without being in extreme pain. I have to take pain meds daily and my quality of life sucks!!

If you do think it may be fibromyalgia, please visit the site www.fibrohugs.com. You will also need to see a rhumatologist (sp?) they are the type of doctor who diagnosed me. Fibrohugs is an online support group that will help you understand this illness. My ID there is aurora2779 if you ever want to talk to me just drop me a line and I will help you as much as I can. The people there are great and they understand what you are going through.

BTW...
What meds are you currently taking for the pain? Does the pain feel like you have the flu,that type of aching,or do you have specific spots on your body which hurt more than others? It feels like muscle cramping and knots, and hurts like hell especially when pressed or touched or both?

If so, those are called trigger, or tender points and they are very painful. There is a way to relieve them somewhat but again, it is VERY painful. You have to put hard pressure on the knot or area that is tight. If you are like me and cant reach it (when its in my shoulder blades), then ask someone to put pressure on it for you to try to work it out. My boyfriend does this for me and he uses his nuckles. It will hurt and seem like its not worth it, but if you are able to loosen up the knot it feels alot better.

One thing I do suggest though is that if you have fibromyalgia, study up on it. Many doctors don't know much about it and they don't believe its a real illness, so therefore they don't know how to treat it. It is a hard illness to except and live with. I really hope for you and your family that it is not fibromyalgia, but maybe something else that has a cure. Good Luck either way though!! and please keep us posted on what you find out.

Unfortunately your symptoms do sound like Fibromyalgia, I have been diagnosed with it also. My Dr's recent concerns are that I may have Lupus. I understand that the symptoms are so similar that it is hard to distinguish, there is however a blood test called an ANA test that I am going to have this week to find out which I have. Hang in there, don't give up. There has to be help for us.
I have "side affects" to the steroid shots i had in both sides of my lower back and they also had to trigger the nerves.What a mistake that was,I get "crampping" like it's gonna kill me and it's all over my body and three times it went to my heart no lie and my husband had to rub my heart and i was like a lame duck.

The thing is i already have so many problems i have,chronic pain,chronic advanced fibromyalgia,siezures,spasms daily,7 protuding discs,coxydinia,motor V.A. fractured pelvis,fractured L/leg,broke both legs and both arms,at times can't control bladder or bowels and had seven major surgeries and holding on 3 but some doctors are scared to do surgery on me,hey but that can wait and also facial migrain and severe numbness.

My main concern is the "cramps " getting all day and afraid i might get one to the heart and no one will be around and i might get a heart attack,my doctor said their's nothing he can do and i think thats wrong,yhey say that the shots last 9 months and i'm so worried.
                                           PLEASE HELP ME
                                                             FAWZIA YEE-LIM
HI,

I found a great doctor in Virginia Beach that does some alternative treatments.  His website is http://www.matrixtransformation.com/  He is helping a friend with stage 4 cancer right now.  He was told on July 4th he had 2 weeks to live, it is September 4th and he is still living.

I am feeling this overall pain and tingling thing.  My aunt has fibromyalgia really bad so I am praying that isn't what I have.  It is horrific.  I think I am going to Dr. D. today!

Good luck to all,
Rhonda Morin  
Wow im so glad i came to this website. im a 29 year old male and i have horrible pain all over my body mainly in my lower back shoulders hands elbows,legs,feet and really bad in my hands i have had this for about five years now but just kinda thought maybe i was crazy.
i havent had any tests done but i am going to after reading this.
its kinda hard though because my wife thinks im just over reacting which is hard to take because i take pain very well and never complain.
anyway thank you all for your input..
Shaine....
Yes i agree with sarah to its fibromyalga (fibromyalgia) dorothy
Hey,

I had diarrhea one day, then the next day I woke up my body ached from head to toe.  Third day now and it still aches, stool isnt' as watery...moved up to soft now.  What's this--a food allergy? Slight food poisining? Gastrointerritis?  Electrolytes low? :(...treatment?
im jenny i have the pain all over lower back both legs arms  as some one siad like the flu but 100% worst i feel like iv been in the gym for days with out stopping . and in the morning when go to get up i can not get out of bed have to have help or pull my self out and hold on to some thing iv had blood test just say level bit low but iv had to give up work with it  what do you think jenny
well the last 4 days iv not been out of pain i can not get out of bed with out help takes me half hour tp get down the stiars. the back of my knees are so pain full and the bottom of my bum and in my grune there the woste pains the rest i can sort of deal with i have had to give up work as well . just what the hell have o got that can be so pain full i have apainment at hospit in june so have to wait till them nothing tales the pain away
jess
wow i LOVE THIS WEB SITE, I 'VE BEEN IN ALOT OF PAIN EVER SINCE I TOOK OF MY IMPLANTS, PAIN ALL OVER MY BODY PAIN INBETWEEN MY SHULDER BLADES MY LEGS WHEN AM GOING UP THE STAIRS I REALLY FEEL LIKE AN OLD LADY PQIN IN MY HEAD FINGERS, ETC..... ALSO SHORTNESS OF BREATH..
THANK YOU.
MARITZA

THANK YOU.
MARITZA
I am unsure as to what is going on with me.  I have pain in my veins and my bones ache.  Sometimes my hands actually look transluscent and I can see my veins perfectly.  This is usually when they are in extreme pain.  My doctor has tested me for everything under the sun and all is fine with the exception of an under active thyroid.  I was neg for rheumotoid arthritis and lupus.  They are now testing me for lyme disease.  I have no rashes, bumps, etc.  I constantly ache and now I am getting sharp shooting pains in my legs from my feet up.  My fingertips tingle but are not numb.  They tend to swell alot and my hands ache constantaly.  Yesterday was a good day, or so I thought.  I walked the dog and then it was down hill from there.  The doctors that I have seen are clueless and I am a bit scared.  Any suggestions??  Does this sound like fibro?  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks a bunch!
Painful in NC
:)
I am currently going through testing for excruciating pain throughout my body. It started from an injury. Its been going on for some time. I've tried different things. Going to chiropractor, physical theraphy, steroid shots, accupuncture, etc. It is usually light in the beginning of the day and gets worse as the day goes on. If I catch it on time, and rest, rest, rest, it doesn't get so bad. If I push it, It gets unbearable. No pill helps it. I have to wait for it to pass. I am also allergic to aspirin, so I'm limited. I found that not dwelling on it helps. Don't let the pain takeover. Do light stretching, sit in a warm tub. Listen to quiet, serene music. Do light stretching in the warm tub. Think about what the pain feels like and how you would like it to feel. Don't try to fight it, try to accept it. Keep yourself grounded. REST DO NOT PUSH. Most important don't talk about the pain. The more you do, the more it will take over.
I too have been suffering for about 4 weeks BUT am doing 50% better in the past 24 hours and just got the best nights sleep I've had in a long, long time.

A "country" doctor to me to cut way back on my salt intake and drink 3x the amount of plain tap water that I normaly consume. He said "your salt intake is too high and your dehydrated". My 1st thought - he is nuts! my 2nd thought, i've got nothing to loose.  So I drank 3x more water then usual yesterday.

It sounds crazy that it could be that simple but I'm in 50% less pain this morning then I was yesterday and I'll let you know how I'm doing tomorrow.

Please let me know if this works for you - good luck!  

I'm 47 now and have been hurting very much in so many different places since around Feb, 2008. Kept getting allergy problems and sinus infections and took a couple of months to clear up with meds. I'm concerned though on the pain, burning, stinging, tingling feelings in so many different areas of my body. Had blood test ran for R/A but was negative. Been tested for Lupus...and still nothing. Does anyone think it is more than just my age? I do have problems with my neck (C4 & C5 mainly...spinal stenosis), but I'm talking about knees, ankles, feet and toes. I look down sometimes just knowing I have ants biting my feet...but nothing there. My right knee swells along with my ankles. Mainly my right ankle, to the point it actually looks sort of deformed. It's not from fluid so I've been told.
Any responses or suggestions? Thanks alot!

Penny
One condition that causes overall pain, spasms, headaches is a collagen disorder called Ehler-Danlos Syndrome.  Go to www.****.***.  That's the website for the Ehler-Danlos National Foundation.  I have this condition and was diagnosed in the past with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and degenerative disc disease.  There are a lot of neurological symptoms that same people with EDS can have.  Look on the website for an article about these neurological symptoms.  People with EDS also frequently have spastic colons that result in constipation and loose stools.  Many times people have both EDS and fibromyalgia.
I've had acute SI joint pain come on every year since i was 17. i thought it was just some minor problem because the pain would go after a few weeks. just got on with it. i'm 25 now and for the past three months i've had awful pain trying to walk in my SI joints and lower back. been to osteos, chiros, physios but to no avail. eventually got second opinion from an orthopaedic doc who sent off bloods to be tested. found out that there is a presence of inflammation in the body. for the past couple wks been gettin other pains from different parts of my body ie shoulder, chest, rib cage, foot at same time havin the original pain. had to take time from work from all this. has anyone had this problem, what could it be. feelin down and depressed from it :-(
I am 24 and have aches and pains everywhere,had them for a few months now,spoke to my dr,but he wasn't much help.I have cramps,pain in my neck,shoulder and back,Not sleeping too much and sometimes get a little panicky.
Any ideas
hi

my body aches so much all the time.the pain is really bad all over my back,neck,arms,legs and shoulders.i also get dizzy quite alot and feel tired all the time.i went to my doctor but she wasnt much help does antone know what it could be.
each of you may benefit from allergy reversal --i was ill for 15 years with a similar mystery illness CFS (ms like with chemical sensitivities toward the end) ...naet fixed me i was allergic to 83 things.......i didn't have to work hard at health any more.  now my daughter has the symptoms u are describing.  am taking her for naet, assuming she is allergic too!  will let u know how she does!
Have you guys seen the latest research?  They have found they there is a test that proves Fibromyalgia does exist.  They found that there is actually less blood flowing to the brain.
Here is the research I spoke of: http://www.webmd.com/fibromyalgia/news/20081103/fibromyalgia-a-real-disease-study-shows
That is awesome to hear, I'm 25 and I have Fibro and I feel like im 50. It's horrible, it keeps me depressed and in extreme pain. My mom has it as well and to be honest I'm glad she does because at least she is someone who understands what I'm going through. Most other people think I'm either full of ****, or I'm just a big baby and that I complain all the time. Well you know when your 25 and your to tired and to depressed and hurt like hell all over it's hard not to complain all the time. Sometimes I hate being me I'm so tired of being sore and tired. The sad thing and most depressing thing is that it will never get better just worse. It's just not fair. I wish that the people in my life could spend one day in my body so they would understand what I'm going through and quit putting me down for always feeling bad and hurting. I love my fiance but when I say something like "gosh by shoulder is killing me" and he replies with "When do you not hurt, what will it be tomorrow" or "My God you should just live at the hospital" I really want to scream. He has no idea what I feel like and he doesent even know what fibromyalgia is. I guess it's not important enough to read upp on it so at least he would know what I have actually does cause pain all over. Oh well, thank goodness I found this place on here where I can talk to people who can relate to what I go through. If anyone out there has any advice please give it to me. :)
My Doctor advised i had Fibro about 5 years ago after going back and forward to the doctors and not given any answers but was still in terrible pain, was like they looked at me like it was all in my head, recently had another bad episode started to experience terrible pain in the middle of my back when i arch backwards, it started 3 months after having my daughter, few months later have now got constant tingling in my arms and legs, i hurt all over in my shoulders and shoulder blades, upper back and also in my arms and legs and my hips contstantly ache too, i even get pains in my fingers and in my neck also, i also experience numbness sometimes too.
i have a few days where i sometimes get better sometimes as long as a week then this terrible pain returns sometimes even worse, i have been to my doctors back and forward and have had blood tests and again put it down to fibro as calcium levels normal and no infections.

I do not get any sleep from all this pain and feel as though my friends and family are sick and tired of hearing about my pains and think it is all in my head(WHICH IT IS NOT). This pain is driving me mad an all my doctor has done is referred me to physio and has told me there is a long waiting list.

Please if anyone has any idea's then would be grateful to hear your comments.
omg, if i didnt know any better i would think i had just wrote ur comment, im EXACTLY the same and started a few mths after i had my little boy, i worry myself sick as constantly think there must be something seriously wrong with me that i feel this way all the time, have pain, burning, tingling, and deep aches in upper back, arms, wrists, hands, legs, knees ankles, even my feet and toes hurt!! im at my wits end, had lots of tests and all neg!! it all started in my upper back!! jst wish someone could give me a definate answer and something to help how im feeling, gets me so depressed, jst want to enjoy my family!!
This probley sounds strange as dont wish this pain on anyone but it was nice to hear someone who understands what this feels like, i feel the same, also would just like to get up in the morning and not be in this pain and be able to enjoy my little girl.

I to am constantly stressed all the time as like yourself think to be in this much pain all the time that it must be something serious, i struggle some days to even do the housework and get dressed, have got doctors follow up appointment on 12th march to see how i am getting on, will let you no, feel like will just come out of there again with no answers and nothing to stop the pain, my doctor has perscribed a low form of anti depressant, which is annoying as would not feel depressed if did not have all this pain.
he has advised that stress can make fibo worse but keep explaining to everyone that before got all these pains was not stressed and still got it so how do you explain that?
I just noticed pain last night, it mostly hurts when I touch, on the back of my neck and head, chest, and upper back.  I thought maybe I was overtired, and tried to sleep it off, but I am still feeling it.  It was so bad that I couldn't get out of bed this morning and called into work.  Is it something I should be worried about or just wait it out?  
Is it still hurting now, if so I would be worried.
I've been having all over boday pains..joint/muscle, not sure, but it feels like both to me. Has been going on over a year now. I've been to a doctor they did a blood test, and said that it wasn't Arthritis or Fibromyalgia. However since I've been reading online, everyone is saying you can't really test for it? So now I am confussed. I guess I should be maybe going to a specialist then, instead of a primary care? They gave me drugs they said we what they gave to people with Fibromyalgia, but it had bad affects on me, made my heart beat fast, harder to breathe, very bad teeth clinching...
I thought i had fibromyalgia but it turned out that I have something else called
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. it's a neuromuscular disorder which can cause a whole lot of wide spread pain of all types.
I didn't get diagnosed with it until i was 25, my mother has had it her whole life and did not know.
so I think if you thought you had fibro and it turned out you do not but you are still in pain and the docs are clueless you should ask if you can get a NVC and an EMG test done.
hope that helps those who may have nowhere else to turn.
for years my doctor made me think it was in my head and I was crazy so to actually get diagnosed with something real was very wonderful.
I am 48 year old female.  I have been in extreme pain for the last 4 years.  This all started about 10 years ago...I started out have some mild aches and pains and just put it towards doing too much and starting to get older.  Then I started having obgyn medical problems..the last being cervical pre-cancer stage 4.  Having having a partial hystorectomy (spelling?)  I never felt the same, I started feeling really sick, diaherra (diarrhea), vomiting, fevers, abdomal pains...I went back and forth from doc to doc for about 5 months when finally one doctor figured out I had a staff infection....after about 8 month on 2 different anti-biotics I was feeling better, but I was getting really bad aches and pains that would not go away.  To this day the pain level has increased 10 fold and I have severe edema in both my legs which is now spreading to the rest of body.  I can barely stand anyone hugging me and I can not do much of anything anymore.  I have to make it a point to try to do some form of exercise every day as well as walking the house at least 5-10 times a day just to keep my body for locking up totally.  I do have I guess what is called pressure points from head to toe, my muscles are so tender and my joints are just so painful.  I have been sent over and over to the standard blood works with everything coming back normal except for twice, cortisol level way too low, only to be normal on a re-test and a CPK level way to high only to be re-tested for that to be normal on the second.  I have what I call -- episodes, the slightess bump on the body sends me into a tail spin and then the edema flairs to the point that I have like sunburn marks that never go away and the fluid comes out of my pores..when it goes down then the skin gets rock hard and then peels and the burn marks are left.  
Does anyone have any idea of what this could be...I have had no luck with my PCP, Rhem, Nuro.
I am 58 years old and 4 years ago I took on taking cate of my dad after brain surgry. He could not walk, heavy liting. He was 146 lbs .Very little sleep I got. He was a runaway. But I got him back to walking. This year in Feb he broke his other hip and could not walk at all. He had a lot of pain so when I would lift him he would fight to keep me from moving him and his leg. grab hold to the wheel chair with a death grip. He cause me to injury my back and from that injury . I have begain to hurt all over my body hear today and there tomorrow.Tingling, headackes stiffness and swelling. I wont to know if  anyone thinks the injury could have caused this condition. Are caused a nurse condition that was lying dorment to flare up. Now I am in constent pain ,depressed, stressed, don't want to do much of anything. Need help putting on my close from day to day are taking them off. My sholders, neck, bonds, back,both arms knees, feet, everything hurts.today the dr. gave me a shot of steriod in my shoulder.  It still hurts.
I would like to recommend a book for pain relief. This book shows you how to relieve trigger points on your muscles, and has helped many people with fibromyalgia. It is also great for chronic pain from repetitive motions (including carpal tunnel). I have solved a number of muscular issues myself, as well as many of my relatives with this method. I can't say enough good things about it. This is an amazing book to help you solve muscular pain. You can get it on amazon.com and its not too costly.  

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief, Second Edition by Clair Davies, Amber Davies, and David G. Simons (Paperback - Jul 2004)  $14.93
im 26 female for past 5 months im getting constant back ache,  neckache, pains inbetween shoulder blades, headache, sinus pain stabbing tingling pains in all parts pf my body, mainly my wrists arms, feet and legs, i suffer axiety also which makes it worse...can any1 help as i feel so low the pains are getting ,me down, thinking iv got a serious illness???
You have Lyme, thats what Fiber And CFS is, take the test three time if you have too, or have a blood workup on the Lyme bacteria in your body.

I refused Fiber and CFS as a diagnosis because they are diagnosis that tells a patient that "we know you hurt but we don't know what it is or what to do:(

It is treatable with antibiotics. You may have it forever and be able to stay pretty healthy. But have bouts here and there.

Anyone with Fiber that is tired of feeling like **** and wants to stop watching Judge Judy all day.....you have your answer so do what you will.

Good luck peeps
I am a 32 year old male with type 1 diabetes.  On monday I started feeling a pain in my right bicept.  Then on the next day I had some slight pain in my left bicept.  My forearms also have pain.  I am on 1000mg tylenol today and at the moment, those are the only real pain spots.  In the morning I am aching much more.  Its very hard to sleep.  I am not overly tired and no headaches or joint pain.  My arms and legs move fine without pain, but when I need strength they hurt.  Just sitting here I am fine typing this message.  When I go to pick up my girls, I can barely do it.  The pain is only in the top half of my body it seems.  It doesn't sound like Fibro but the pain is constant.  Doesn't change all day.  Any ideas?
Aaron
Ndarwadziwa varume ichi hachisi chirwere chevarungu chete zvinhu zvinorwadza izvi, you wont sleep , you cant relax.At times I start to think its AIDS.Guys this disease is a curse to be true.What could be the cause please.
I am a physical therapist and a holistic healer.  I'm just going to give you guys some pointers. I see too many of these patients a day.

Many of these aches come about because you have not been taking care of your body as well as you should ( esp if you're only 20)
Taking care of yourself involves treating and caring for your body as if your body was that of your own child's. You watch that you eat well, nutritiously (no canned, super preserved with chemicals, super salty or sweet foods). Try to cook your foods daily ( no prepackaged stuff like mac and cheese -isn't cheese supposed to be in the fridge??? if it's not like cheezits then there's some chemical in it).

Make sure you sleep before 11 or 12. The organs needs its time to repair at night. Some people have so much work to do they stay up late much too often for their own good. When you don't get the rest you need, your body gets tighter and tighter causing muscle restriction and cutting off the circulation. Then you will have areas of poor circulation and tender spots.
Not just that, you have to make sure you drink enough water. Not coffee or soda but water. You are made up of mostly water. Imagine have dried up joints and tissue? There is no buoyancy to your soft tissues if there is not enough liquid in your diet.

You have to move...exercise...walk...you can't just sit all day. Your muscles hold up your bones. If you sit most of the day you will become weak and stiff. Then the muscles will not support your bones and joints and they will start to rub and wear down and hurt.

If you live like the American Indians, eating off the land, working in the garden and hunting and gathering, taking care of each other, then you will be better off. We live in a complex society. Too much fast food,,,,too fast paced...not enough time...

Stress can cause tension in muscles. Stress on the bodies can make you hurt. Please try meditation, deep breathing, imagery. They can all change how your body is keeping the stress in your body.

Stress is a killer. If you are worried about your family, about money, or about your life all the time, you're going to hurt yourself by breaking down your body. It's not worth it in the end.

For those who has been taking care of themselves, aches all of the body and numbness and tingling may be caused by a virus that decided to attack your nervous system. Viruses are tough to figure out.
Try to stay away from foods that are not cooked and prepared outside your home like raw oysters and clams and salads. You never know if bacteria or viruses are lurking or if the person separating the lettuce leaves washed their hands after peeing.

Don't stock up on vitamins. One multi is enough. Get the nutrients from foods. If you don't know how to prepare vegetables and lean meat look it up. Delicious recipes are everywhere. You need to take the time out to do that. Back in the day, no one had these symptoms. People are too stressed out nowadays about everything and tend to push their bodies to the limit. It's like a car, you need to tune it up all the time, check the oil, wash it, drive it around ( don't let it sit in the driveway), etc.

I hope this helps. If you need more guidance please see professional medical help. You can try all kinds of wellness avenues like acupuncture, acupressure, myofascial release, reiki, physical therapy, meditation practice, etc...

Taking care of yourself involves treating and caring for your body as if your body was that of your own child's. You watch that you eat well, nutritiously (no canned, super preserved with chemicals, super salty or sweet foods). Try to cook your foods daily ( no prepackaged stuff like mac and cheese -isn't cheese supposed to be in the fridge??? if it's not, such as cheezits then there's some chemical in it).

For those who have been taking care of themselves, aches all of the body and numbness and tingling may be caused by a virus that decided to attack your nervous system. Viruses are tough to figure out.

Don't stock up on vitamins. One multi is enough. Get the nutrients from foods in the produce, meat, and dairy section. Skip the other aisles. If you don't know how to prepare vegetables and lean meat look it up. Delicious recipes are everywhere. You need to take the time out to do that. Back in the day, no one had these symptoms. People are too stressed out nowadays about everything and tend to push their bodies to the limit. It's like a car, you need to tune it up all the time, check the oil, wash it, drive it around ( don't let it sit in the driveway), etc.

Thanks ReviveP!  I've been having these symptoms lately and I had the feeling it was because I haven't been taking as good care of my body as I should be.  I reciently moved from Portland OR, where everyone was a health nut and it felt easy to eat well, exercise, etc, because all of my friends where doing it.  Now I'm living in Upstate New York where it feels harder and the folks I live with eat a very terrible diet (and I've started eating what they eat.)  As a result, I've started having fibro-like symptoms, which I'm pretty sure will go away once I start talking care of myself again.  

No more microwavable, boxed dinners for me!

Possum
my aches and pains started one night when i was driving i had a warm feeling going down my left leg. but this was 4 weeks ago after that my arm went weak i had to hold it up . then that stoped the next day my arm had a different feeling it was like it seemed a bit weak . now yesterday my leg started to pain and then it went to my arm and then to my other arm i took a hot bath but it didnt seem to work it seemed like it was mostly on my joints but some parts the pain and weakness was on my fore arm. im 20 years old and i am worried of bone cancer . Should i worry .
I firmly believe most chronic disease starts with some kind of a chemical or mineral imbalance in the body. What causes these imbalances is hard to say but there are so many factors in modern living which are not conducive to good health. I actually think the primal factors behind most disorders are because we live such disordered and stressful lives. Many of these modern disorders have no known etiology so the medical profession feels compelled to explain them away by inventing "syndromes" with impressive sounding names. I think I came across about 3 new so-called syndromes on this thread alone! None of which I'd never heard of before! It's all very confounding, especially when you investigate and realise that so many syndromes are almost identical in their descriptions and yet they have different names! Don't obsess too much about these things. They just create more stress.

I'm not trying to be sagacious and detached about this. I have ongoing health issues of my own and have been going around in circles looking for answers. The pain I'm in right now is very real and, given my current symptoms, I do dread something very serious is afoot. But if I was painfully honest with myself, I'd have to say that most of my problems were self-inflicted in one way or another.
At the risk of sounding ethereal and "new-agey", I'm a firm believer that mind, body and spirit are interralted and need to be in perfect harmony for us to have a healthy and wholesome existence. How many of us can honestly say that we haven't been negligent in at least one of the above? This isn't to make anyone feel guilty. I'm simply suggesting that with a little bit of common sense and calm determination it is possible to take back ownership of one's health by sitting down and reviewing one's own general state of being. You might not reverse damage that's already done, but you can stop it taking over your whole existence. People have different interpretations on what the human spirit is, but I believe it's something that exists outside of us but at the same time has a direct bearing on our bodies as well as our minds.
Conversely, there's nothing that can happen to your body (or even your mind) that can be detrimental to your SPIRIT.

So to coin a phrase, "Keep your spirits up!" And never give in. There's a reason for everything.
i am 58 years old. i had heart surgery when i was 45. i have diabetes and i take lantus and humlin r   . i have severe body cramps. i never know when they are going to strike my body. my potassin is very high. my kidneys do not work very well. i take zocar and since i started that pill my body aches more. if any one out there has these problems and has a solution please email me at ***@**** thanks
My husband had FM  & just because men don't get it AS OFTEN as women doesn't mean that men don't get it TOO! I don't know wherabouts you live but in Penticton BC is an FM specialist (Dr Offer )who  finally diagnosed my husband  after he spent 10 yrs going from doctor to doctor who basically told him it was all in his head  & who prescibed cocktails of everykind of mind altering anti-depressants, anti-psychotics that drew him to the point of almost committing suicide. What is/can also be part & parcel of FM is irritable bowel syndrome. If you can't find a doc to hear re FM,  you might want to insist on having them test you for Lyme Disease as the symptoms are much the same as FM. Could be, what most FM suffers really have, is in fact, LD. If you  live in areas or have camped, vacationed in areas of the country  where LD ticks exist, all the more reason to get tested for LD.
I hope u r somewhat better now. I am in pain in my neck arms legs back like I got the flum
Either I am told I have arthritis (yeah right I was tested for that and it was negative)
Or they tell me its all in my head) my fingers hurt too.
Thanks for your help
Angela
I'm 20 years old and I have all these symptoms and my mom thinks I'm just faking it when I'm not it hurts a lot and I'm going to go to the doctors soon but I wish my mom could be there with me I dunno what to say to her. I'm scared
I got pains in ma legs last aug, now i have pain in both my arms and neck and shoulders.It is really painful and aches all day long.Doctors just say they dont no what it is and palm me off with tablets.The pain just gets me down everyday, to the point were i feel like crying!
I really dont no what to do!?
fib never really never gets better you haved to except it i,m a 73 yr. old male. i have alzhiemers too . the dr. put me on nmemta and retelin ,it does help about fifty percent better ,but still have bad days ,hang in there i know how hard it is. good music ,hot showers and execise help stay busy keep your mind off your brain fog. i loved to dance and walk ,iwas very active now it is a chore ,stick with what you like to do. god comfort . all of you eldon
i understand  you.i ache in my neck shoulders and back.pins and needles in both  arms and fingers.when the weathure changes its worse.i get dizzy and have to laydown and cant get up,im really sick of this .the dr just say i have anexiety.i find the best thing to help is being massaged.and morhine and hypnodorm to sleep which doesnt really work.my dr is just interested in money.she will not even look at my neck or refer me.she just looks at other peoples files while i try and explin ive had enough.im 53 and ive had it .i understand now that old people and people with this pain just want to die.the dam drs could help if they wanted to
wow i have had the same thing i'm a college athlete on scholarship and i though maybe it was my work out routine or something. my lower back all my joints and i become nauseous around certain food, the chills, i dont sleep anymore, when i get up i'm dizzy, and i get this feeling in my stomach that is horrible. The doctors thought maybe i was pregnant which was quickly ruled out, and now i'm on meds for anxiety. i have now had these symptoms for over a year and i'm really sick of it. Nothing is helping. I'm 18 years old and i'm very healthy and active. i dont understand how i could have something like this.
I also forgot to say my family is very into holistic treatments and all natural non processed foods. We have had a garden my whole life are very healthy. I have never had to be on antibiotics or take any meds until i turned 17 because of these symptoms. so its not because i trashed my body.
Hello forum, I thought I would just ask if anyone has alternating pain?

My name is Martin, I'm 20, college student

I've been having alternating pain now for 2 years, seems like it started when lifting weights, bench press maybe caught a few nerves. 2 years ago I weighed almost 210, now I weigh 170, this is because the pain caused me to refrain from physical activity and thus reduced my (healthy) food intake, I wasn't as hungry because I wasn't moving as much. I used to go to gym, play all kinds of sports, very active. Now, I swim (good exercise, I encourage you all to do, if having trouble with other physical activities) a few times a week , just when the pain is not too intense.

My pain (as I am typing) is on the Entire Right Side, from the top of the right side of my head to my right toes, the whole side. Now, what's strange is, at any random time (be it 10 minutes or 10 hours), it will switch to the left side of my body, affecting the top of the left side of my head to my left toes.

The pain feels like a hot burning pain, some days the pain is less, though it is always constant, meaning I always have it. It seems like nerve pain, like some vertabrae blocking some nerves.

I have had various treatments/testing done: Chiropractor, massage, cranial sacral therapy, accupuncture, accupressure, myofascial pain release. Wisdom teeth surgery/resurgery to make sure all debris was cleaned out from holes, MRI of brain, CT, multiple X-rays, a few family doctors, pain  management specialist (completely useless btw, if you want antidepressants just ask your doctor, no sense in waiting 6 months on waiting list and come to find out it's just a random piece of **** that took an additional pain management course along with his "doctors" degree, anyways he just gives you more/higher potency drugs) ummm... neurologist, rhunotologist, allergy tests, thermal body scanning, and the list goes on..

If I could get a reply, of any sort, whether being advice (I've read all stories above btw), or of someone that has (/knows someone that has) similar symptoms, give me a holler, this is very depressing.
I am only 35 and I feel like my years And life are passing me by and I am missing out on so much with my son.  I have been to doctor after doctor and I feel hopeless like not one o them cares and not one of them is ever going to help me figure out what is wrong. For about 5 years I have had these body aches all over but mainly in my legs., butt, and shoulders.  At first I thought I just had the flu so I would pop Motrin. But my good days got further and further apart and fewer and fewer. Now it is pretty much every day except  streas makes it soooooooo much worse almost unbearable at times. I have been sleeping in the couch for a year now becausebif I lie down completly my arms go numb and burn horribly   This aching is ao intense. And the fatique is horrible to the point it is hard to get out of the car.  I went from working out for 2 hours a day to this. I'm becoming so depressed and feeling so helpless. There are days my skin just hurts and I don't want to be touched. Doctors just look at me and say aww or hmmm  maybe they think I am crazy or they think I want pain pills. But I don't. I just want my life back. My most recent one wants me to have physical therapy. I have had trigger point injections when if in the right spot sobjelp bit only for 2 weeks.  Please help. Any advice is much appreciated.  I feel like all the doctors I have been to just want the money and could care less if they are helping me.  I need a. Good doctor in Phoenix az. Any advice?
dose sound like Fibromyalgia, it could also be MS or chronic pain. ETHER WAY IT *****... do u get bad head akes to???  i have kinda the same thing but im only 17 and  i dont want to complane bc i feel like im just overacting. i dont want to be anying so i dont tell anyone.
My daughter just went through what seems like the same situation that you just mentioned. After many doctors, bloodwork, MRI's, Hemotologist for possible cancers and much more we finally made it to a neurologist who checked more into the blood work. We finally got news that her body was at toxic levels of vitamin B6 way off the charts and it was reacting the same as MS and could eventually do irreversable damage to her nerves. She is a health nut but not realizing that most everything good for you has B6 in it. She took B-complex daily and along with green leafy vegetables and vitamin waters, powerades and many many more products that had it. She unfortunately wasnt aware that it was slowly destroying her body. Good luck with finding out your cause. Get your B6 levels checked.,
I'm a 24 year old woman, I have 2 jobs, constantly on the move, with no time to cook (for the most part). These pains started a few years ago with horrible pain in my neck, shoulders, lower back, butt, all my joints down to my toes and up through the tips of my fingers. I also get really bad migraines and always have. I have been to the doctor for the lack of sleep, I can tell that my body is not resting. What can I do to make it rest? After reading through this thread I hope I don't have FM. It all started when I was in marching band in high school and I thought it would go away after I stopped playing, but it didn't and hasn't. When I go to the Chiropractor or just get a regular massage it feels better, but not for a long time. Should I get tested for Lyme Disease??
I have chronic pain to but it is all on my right side. I have Degenerative disc disease in several places in my back but my pain is constant. All my joints hurt and I can hardly write with my right hand anymore. And I have the constant spasms and inflammation under my shoulder blades. I am only 35 and may have to stop working cuz.of the pain. I didnt know what it could be but it helps to know that others out there understand. My doctor is sending me to have epidural injections but I hear they are not very successful. How do u live a normal productive life this way? Any suggestions are appreciated.
I have also had to have injections in my right knee and hip. I used go be very active and a health nut. But I used go have so much joint pain after I worked out that it came to the pint where I had to slow down. My doctor has really been trying to help. I am on Lyrica, Cymbalta, muscle relaxers, and pain meds. I try not to take the pain meds cuz they make me so loop I can't function. But some days it can't be helped. I don't wanna feel like I am suffering anymore
I have never had any injuries to cause this. I don't know how I developed Degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. I also have cervical spondylosis. I don't wanna be disabled so young. I live being active, working in my yard, and enjoying the outdoors. Now I can't even take my did for a nice long walk. Even a short walk.
Thanks for that wonderfully positive comment eldon!!
I have a 19 year that is in pain 24 years a day it started a year ago she does have gastroparesis for the pass 4 years. Now the doctor did a mri and saw that one sid discovered some interesting articles having to do with things that can shrink your brain. One or two of them might surprise you, as they did me.

Listed below are the top 10 things I’ve found that can shrink your brain and the online articles discussing them.

1. Drinking Alcohol

Drinking and the shrinking brain – Drinking alcohol in moderation – no more than a couple a day – is associated with a lower risk of heart disease. But a study indicates alcohol that helps the heart might harm the brain.

2. Vitamin B12 Deficiency

Vitamin B12 Deficiency Leads to Shrinking Brain, Bone Loss – Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS is a nationally known expert on weight loss and nutrition and natural healing. A popular and dynamic speaker who combines wit and humor with science, he’s appeared as a health and nutrition expert on MSNBC, CNN, …

3. Low Carb Diets

Shrinking waist, shrinking brain? – For glamour. For style. For fun. It’s all at Cosmopolitan.com.au.

4. Smoking Cannabis

Smoking Cannabis May Shrink Brain, Scientists Report – Smoking cannabis for long periods of time may shrink parts of the brain that govern memory, emotion and aggression, according to researchers in Australia.

5. Major Depression

ABC News: Does Depression Shrink Your Brain? – While this is an important issue for short-term health, it may also be important for the longer term, because there is some evidence that depression shrinks the brain.

6. Old Age

Old Brains Shrink But Work Just as Well – “We found that, on average, men aged 64 years have smaller brains than men aged 60,” said Helen Christensen of the Australian National University.

7. Chronic Pain

Chronic Pain Shrinks People’s Brains – Pain causes an unexpected brain drain, according to a new study in which the brains of people with chronic backaches were up to 11 percent smaller than those of non-sufferers.

8. Elevated Blood Pressure

Blood pressure elevation may shrink brain- High blood pressure speeds the loss of memory and other cognitive abilities in the elderly and causes their brains to shrink, a study has found.

9. Stress

Stress Can Shrink Your Brain – New research is providing insight into how stress can shrink your brain cells and prematurely age your immune system.

10. Eating Only Veggies

Eating veggies shrinks the brain – Scientists have discovered that going veggie could be bad for your brain-with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage.

e of her brain is shrinking. I looked it up and
Hi...I'm 49 years old and I'm having the same problems....my whole muscles of my body are aching...I use to run 4 miles everyday and doing Yoga...Also, last April I run 50K and was feeling great...but lately, I can't even change my clothes without the pain....awww!!!

I went to my doctor but all she can give me was the advil...but that doesn't work at all....
Please....please help me....
I had a heart attack & a stent put in my body. Afterwards for the last 4 months I have had burning crippling pain down my back..hips..legs arms and chest. 5  trips to emergency room & they found nothing. I feel like i'm freezing up in pain! For some strange reason I asked the doctor in ER to test for inflamation (inflammation). MY whole body felt hot to touch. It showed I had a severe inflamation (inflammation). They started me on naproxen which helped so much. But now I ran out of it and it's coming back. I think that all my nerve endings are sensitive since a trauma such as a heart attack. The body actually attacks itself as an enemy. Thyroid failure doesn't help! Try antiinflamatory drugs, Ibuprofen, naproxen
Also the pain will not go away with any pain killers UNLESS it has anti-inflamatory agents in it such as NSAIDS. Aspirin is to weak. Buy yourself Ibuprofen 200 or get Naproxen 500mg as a prescription. Works best. Just a few suggestions because I know you all are having the same thing as me going on.
There are things that your body does to protect itself. A defense mechanism of sorts. Sometimes though it can get stuck attacking persay, healthy organs and nerve endings.
This can be triggered by anything that has hurt you, any trauma such as  an accident, surgery, injury (even minor) also anxiety! I wish doctors would name this disease. Maybe then, they can stop our bodies from being in this attack mode! I wish this disorder would be discovered finally, then evaluated for treatment. Until then thousands of people will be in extreme , endless pain until they find that way to stop our bodies from attacking ourselves.
I´m 26 and I´m sorry to hear about all your health problems. I was diagnosed with Graves´ disease (an overactive thyroid) last year, and received treatment for it (carbimazole) - now it´s allegedly in remission. For nearly 1 year I´ve had chronic aches & pains all over the severity of which fluctuates day to day, extreme fatigue despite sleeping 10-12 hours a day, depression, irritable bowl, etc. MS has now been ruled out but I´m still waiting to see a rheumatologist. I´m normally not the type of person who complains but I´m finding it increasingly hard to go to work and do domestic chores, especially now my relationship has fallen apart (partly because of my ill health but also because I had to support my now ex-partner for over 2 years). My social life is pretty non-existent. I don´t know what to do.
hi im a 42 yr old woman i am also sufferin from all over body pain and am findin it very hard to keep goin. i am being woken up through the nyt with pain and numbness in my hips and hands, i am currently awaitin results on a liver biopsy which can also cause flu like symptoms. i am gettin really stressed as i dont seem to b gettin any answers from doctors as this has bn going on now for some years but really bad for 2 x
That sounds like a lot of good info...thank you :)
Thanks Elgen!
Eldon :)
I cant believe there are so many of us going through this pain and no doctor can help!! Im 26 and feel like im 70! I have pain and fatigue in all of my muscles and have no energy. ive been to 3 or 4 doctors now and no one can tell me anything. I have low vitamin d and low platelets and thats all that shows up in my blood. Ive lost my social life, lost friends and barely make it to  work. Everyone thinks its in my head and after a while you start to believe it. i cant stand it! I eat extremely healthy, vitamins, teas, you name it. i can barely get simply chores done. Are we just supposed to live like this?
PLEASE get tested for Lyme Disease. This is something that should be ruled out, if anything. Do NOT depend upon your doctor's tests, because they are not reliable. Do your research. Igenex labs in CA are one of the best for detecting Lyme, and you do NOT have to have all positive bands to test positive.  Again, do some research on this. It could save your life.
I too have had this and not worked for 2 weeks now. I already have fibromyalgia but this is much worse, body aches, neck and shoulder stiffness and I feel like I am walking on a block under my right foot. I occasionally run a fever up to 101. I wanted to get the flu shot but am afraid to do so. I spoke to my daughter in Utah and she has the same exact symptoms. Oh yes my right arm keeps going numb, had diarrhea last week none this week but it seems to be worsening
I am in so much misery. I will be back to comment. Computer acting up right now, but I have a lot to say.:)))<3 K
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U R GOING THROUGH. I  SEEM TO HAVE THE THE EXACT PAIN YOUR GOING THROUGH. AT THIS TIME I AM LIMPING, I HAVE PAIN SHOOTING UP MY LEG FROM MY FOOT RIGHT INTO MY KNEE. I AM SURPRISED I CAN MAKE IT AROUND THE HOUSE. I HAD TO TAKE A COULE OF DAYS BED REST ALL READY. THE REST OF MY BODY IS FALL APART AND DEGENERATING AS WELL. I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH FIBRO. ALREADY,AND DEGENERATION OF MY BONES, ARTHRITIS, EPILEPSY,SLEEP APNEA,CFS, DIABETES AND I COULD PROBABLY KEEP GOING! IT *****!!!!!!   AND MY HUSBAND SAYS THE SAME TYPES OF COMMENTS TO ME. THATS TERRIBLE THAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. AND IT PISSES ME OFF SOMETIMES LIKE  U WOULD NOT BELIEVE.      GINA  HERBIG
Oh great! I may have fibromyalga (fibromyalgia) too then :( ever few months I get a flu like feeling but my body aches all over especially in my hands and back of my neck! Does this sound like fibromyalga (fibromyalgia)?!
Know what you are all going through . I have been diagnosed with both fibromyalga (fibromyalgia) and Lupus. Every day of my life I am in constant pain and a burning in my muscles. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I stay wry active despite the pain because I don't know when my life will end. There are times when I bottom out and cannot get out of bed.

Hang in there everybody, maybe, someday there will be a cure.

Blessings,
Doreen
my neck and my back have been hurting friequently. ive been coughing a lot can you tell me whats wrong? and when i stand up my back hurts my dads cracks my back and it stops hurting but when i sit back down next time i stand back up it hurts again
if your boyfriend doesnt have sympathy for you its not good. my husbands just listens when i ***** about my pain and even gets mad at me sometime when i over do it cleaning the house hes always telling me relax give your body a break. im a type A personality like to do things  myself. so having these pains are a REAL *****. thank god my husband tries 2 understand even thou he doesnt know my pain. When your boyfriend gets sick and ******* tell him WELCOME TO MY EVERYDAY PAINFUL LIFE and see what he says then..
I have pain 24/7 and I can't even get pain meds from my doctor's and I have fibro,degenerating disks disease,my 3,4 and 5,6 are herniated disks and have all over body cramps and tonight is my worst night ever and I want to beable to get some sleep but my pain is to much and my daughter is sleeping and I have no one to watch her so I can goto the hospital to get some help and I want to thank all of you for your comments and stories!! CK
i had acdf surgery approximately 5 months ago only two weeks after a gallbladder removal and now have been experiencing all over body muscle spasms. i have lost 25 pounds and now weigh only 123 and am a 48 yr old woman thatis five foot six inches tall...i have dark sunken in eyes and am having trouble eating because of nausea and just no appetite. all my tests including gastro endoscopy have come back normal...at times i guess i am having panick attacks from all this...could this be fibromyalgia
I have random pains all over.  They last only a few seconds but i have them about every 5 minutes or so.  My doc just looked at me puzzled when i tell her about them.  
Since laminectomy/discectomy L5/S1 procedure for a bulging disc 1994 I have been fighting with pain. Had to give up an active job but sedentary lifestyle sitting in front of a computer has taken its toll on my health. My back pain has returned with a vengeance. Not suprisingly following the procedure peformed on my lower back 1994 my MRI now shows a degenerative disc. However not just my lower back but the whole of my body is in pain. Especially between shoulder blades, back of neck, lower back and knees. I have exhausted every supplement, tried organic cider vinegar, Melatonin, Hydroxy L- tryptophan (5-HTP), Calcium, Mangesium and colloidal gold, green-lipped mussel oil supplement, Glucosamine, pre and pro biotics, MSM, fish oils, flax seed oils, mineral rich diet with plenty of vegetables and whole grains.  My vitamin D level was found to be low at 13. However after 6 months on 10,000 iu per day my level shot up to 116. I'm now trying Syno-Vital Pure Hyaluronic Acid. I've had a private Endocrinologist guy carry out every possible blood test but to no avail. The only thing that seemed to help with my lower back is an inversion table. I'm now out of work and the future looks very bleak. Good luck to everyone on here.
Reading through these posts...my heart goes out to all of you. If you are experiencing tingling through out your body I would highly recommend getting an MRI of your spine. You will want it to be read by a Neurologist, particularly to check your myelin for damage, they would also be able to tell you if you have any pinched nerves. My baby sister experienced the tingling, weakness, etc when she was in her early 20's and the dr's just kept telling her she was depressed. Well of course she was she didn't know what the heck was going on with her body and neither did they. Finally after after a couple years of the dr's making her feel like it was all in her head, she seen a new dr who recommended that get an MRI and see a Neurologist. He told her all the signs pointed to MS, sure enough that exactly what she had. Of course she is in treatment now which supposedly slows it down but they cannot correct the damage that has already been done.
I also work with a lady that has fibromyalgia, which from my understanding is a lot like MS. There for a while it seemed to almost cripple her but over the past year she has gone to a specialist who has her on a home treatment program and she looks great. She is moving much faster than I have ever seen her move and has that beautiful smile on her face again.
Good luck to you all and just let me know if I can get any further information for you.
I can't believe we are all suffering this pain on a daily basis.  I too have every ache and pain you could possibly imagine.  I had an ICD implanted (cardiac defibrillator) almost 3 years ago and it seems after about a year of having it, I have developed this constant pain throughout my body.  Constant sore shoulders, upper arm muscles, thighs, knees, feet, neck and even hands, and sinus pain as well!  I can't help but think that perhaps having this electronic device in my body is doing this to me tho it sounds like fibromyalgia.  I am thinking of seeing a local chinese herbalist to see if he can help, his add says he treats fibromyalgia and arthritis so I'm going to give it a try ... I've tried everything else (i.e. accupuncture, massage etc.) but nothing seems to help.  The amount of $ I have spent on my pain is ridiculous!  The Chinese herbalist will be my last resort.  Will let you know how it goes!!   Got nothing to lose except the pain!  : )
I have been having pain for about 2 years now. It started in my left hand & it seemed to swell and throb. The pain would come & go. Over the years it has spread to my arms, legs, neck, back, & head. My arms & legs seem to hurt worse then anything. Its a burning aching pain that wont go away. My neck is the worst when it does hurt. It seems like it hurts about once a month. The headaches are becoming more frequent. The put in bed all day. I went to the rheumatologist & as soon as she walked in she said I was to young to be in her office?? She was indian & I could barely understand what she was saying. She asked a view questions & then sent me on my way. I havent been back because she acted like I was a joke or something. I just want to feel better & know whats wrong with me.
im 49 in two weks and for the last 4 years ive had joint pain and if i move any part of my body vigourously and i mean any part of my body I get cramps, my elbow and knee joints seem to ache constantly. I dont know what to do. The cramps will go for a couple of weeks as with the joint pain but if there is any advice I would be grateful-
So when you discuss your pain with your fiance he replies with "When do you not hurt, what will it be tomorrow" or "My God you should just live at the hospital"  Must admit I'm not sure I could love someone who was so unfeeling. Problem with pain is that it makes you dependant and you often end up losing your self esteem. Okay something that has helped my pain lots is DMSO. If you don't know what it is then look it up on Google. It has helped with both my pain and depression. Best wishes to all and may god be with you.
Listeria is a good possibility for what you're describing.  You might want to look it up.
I have read all of these comments and recommendations and I know what it is like to have a doctor really pay attention to our pains and fears. I also know that many have spent and spent their hard earned money for all of this. But one thing I do know is that our Creator and Savior, the one who brings Good News of salvation, is also the Great Physician, the healer of our diseases. He has promised abundant life. I want to give you some scripture in 3 of the 4 gospels of the New Testament. They tell the same story about a woman who has been sick for a long time and how Jesus, the Healer, saved her from this: Matthew 9:20-22, Mark 5:24-34, and Luke 8:43-48. There are many healings and miracles of many diseases and problems, but this one story came to mind that may help. There are men of God who also preach and pray healings as well, but you can seek the LORD for this as well for yourself. Don't let distractions of any kind hinder your search for the touch of the Living God who can heal you. Matthew 6:33 -- seek and you shall find . . . God bless you with His glory.
dont have to put my symptoms because they are just about the same as many others on here  been back and fourth to doctors been tested for all sorts and all come back negative seen 3 doctors my partner sick to death of me always feeling tired and hurting everywere,she tells me its in my head and some times i get angry with her or others at my works that all think im some sort of hyperchondriac,,all arthiritis tests and god knows what all neg and i just think wish they would find some think so i no im not imagining it all.any way cut a long story short ive been reffered to mental health,they might as well section me as well,
Ok I have cramps in my stomach I just got off my period. These r the wrost cramps ever. N there tangle in my feet. My feet get cold. And I throw up every meds I take. And I wondering could I still be pergent . It was like two day from the day it was supposed to be. Can
Any body help me.
Read the book "the trigger point therapy workbook" and there is actually an iPhone app for trigger point therapy as well, this way you have it with you all the time.This is excruciating to do at times but the short time pain is worth the reflief you will feel in a few weeks,

I also purchased the theracane that they use in the workbook and it has helped because I can reach areas by myself.

I understand your frustration and you need to find a balance so you are still active but not pushing too hard either, it will keep the pain down to a minimum, you will sleep better and learn to listen to your body, email if you want as I live with this daily and am trying a more balanced perspective on it.

Somedays I still need a cane because the cramping and pain is to much but it is usually because I didn't listen to what my body was saying.
***@****
A lot of this terrible suffering can be simply fixed with the right diet - no sugar and crap food, lots of water and fruit and vegetables. Also people need to exercise eg walking or swimming. Massage helps heaps too. Hope this helps. My friend had headache all the time and had aches so i asked him what he was drinking and he said his girlfiend bought softdrink all the time - so i advised him to stop and drink just water and this fixed the problem - he has not had a headache for over two years.
How are you doing now? Did it help you?
Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms with an unknown cause.  All of the symptoms are also on the list for Lyme Disease.  Lyme is an epidemic in this country with the CDC estimating the actual cases at up to 12 times the reported number of 30,000/year. That means around 300,000 cases a year, which is more than Breast Cancer!

When it goes undiagnosed, it can look a lot like Fibromyalgia.  I strongly recommend anyone who hears Fibromyalgia from a doctor to get checked out for Lyme Disease to see if that could be the cause.  True idiopathic Fibromyalgia has no cure at this point.  But Lyme is usually curable.  It's worth checking out!
Just wanted to mention to get to the hard to reach places on your back you can use a tennis ball.  Put the tennis ball in a sock and you can move the ball around easier.  Lay on a bed or the floor (will be more intense) This works great.

Thanks for all your support and information. :)
Thank you for all this information. I just went to my Dr. yesterday they did lab work so I am waiting for the results...I did explain to her that it my body hurst and I feel as if I was getting a fever.. Also my son is 26 years and he's been feeling pain on his neck joints etc...I am just soooo glad that I read this information....have a great day and hope that you are doing good.
I HAVE THE SAME TINGLING PAIN FEET. HANDS THE WORSE BACK HIPS ALL OVER FEELS LIKE MY MUSCLES AND TENDONS ARE TO SHORT FOR MY BODY AND MY FAMILY DOSE NOT WANT TO THINK THAT THERE STRONG MOM COULD BE SICK AND THERE LACK OF    ACCEPTANCE OF MY PAIN HURTS JUST AS MUCH ..YOUR NOT CRAZY
I hate to say this but you should be with someone who cares what you are feeling, i've been in constant pain 24/7 for over a year.  It has put my dancing career to a screaming halt my fiance then who is my husband now is more then understanding, he tells me to lay in bed and relax, brings me ice, heat helps try to massage me draws a bath and when times have been so horrible has taken me to the ER sometimes 2-3 times in one week, and sits and waits for hours and hours until they release me, I wish I were dead almost weekly, without his support I wouldn't and love I wouldn't still be here.  Someone may not have to have fibro or a constant pain to be sympathetic to what other people are going through, I wish you strenth
sounds avery close to Lyme Disease to me..Check out this link to LD symptoms  Everyone else on here with unexplainable arthritis and other joing probs GI probs migrains possible fibromyalgia MS symptoms Lupus various phsychological issues ect REALLY SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT THERE COULD BE AN ANSWER!!!

Many people do not get the bulls-eye rash or even notice they have been bitten...you can also have a false neg on blood tests since this infection is very good at hiding
I am feeling the exact way!
It's so, so very painful, I'm actually on the verge where it has me in tears.
I've been feeling this way for about 2-3weeks. Pretty much when I moved out here. I moved to Calgary AB at the ending of March. Which ***** about this is that I do have my AB Health Coverage but, my coverage doesn't start till 1st of June :(

What I'm going through is, Massive headache, lower back pains, pain in the shoulders, pain all over my legs down to my feet, pain in my arms, shoulder to fingertips. and pain in the chest,
Hi everyone, my name is Amy I'm 32 years young.. I'm a very brittle type 1 diabetic for 15 years. My high blood sugars have wage war against my body. My kidneys, eyes, server Mercer (MRSA) damage.  Last week 911 was called for me, I thought I was dying from the middle of my breast bone into my shoulder joints into n down my arms. Throwing up violently. I went into diabetic kedoacidosis. My blood sugar was almost 1000 (one thousand)  that's right. And now for about a month its been getting worse my skin hurts under my skin hurts my mussels hurt. My ribs n bones hurt. It hurts even when I just lay my hand on my ribs or shoulders. I'm in so much pain and its not like anything I've ever felt and I'm scared. I can deal with pain. I'm a mama of 3. 2 boys and 1 girl. First 2 were natural 9 lbs 10 oz 22.5 inches. My last one was E.R. cesarean 8 weeks early.  I felt like my Insided were gonna fall out. Now with my body hurting like it is, it hurts to get hugs from my kids. I'm already on strong pain medicine for an array of medical problem but my pain pills don't f nothing for this kinda pain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
No, I don't agree with any of you. Idk what it is but I have it too sometimes and you should get some more SLEEP! Having pains often means you don't rest enough as much as you should.  If you are an early waker, try going to sleep earlier and it will give your body time to rest.
I am 44, I have 4 children, 21, 19, 12, and 9. For the past 4 yrs, I have suffered from neck, arm, and shoulder pain. 2yrs ago I had a MRI and it showed a slight bulge in C4. I then went for 3 sessions of cortisone shots, and a full year of chiro. I went May 2nd for another MRI as the pain has only worsened. The neck specialist stated that there was bulging, however it was not pressing on the spinal cord. Thus the problem is not my neck! They also did an MRI on the LEFT shoulder and found I have a full thickness tear in  my rotator cuff.

Well I had cuff  surgery 5 yrs ago in the RIGHT shoulder and have had pain in my neck and arms (plural) since that time. So now they think I have pulled out an anchor in the RiGht shoulder and are going to do an MRI.  
I think, when I had the first surgery on RIGHT shoulder they tweaked a nerve or something and that has been the source of my pain.
However, I do hurt in my back now, and both hips. Of course I hurt in both shoulders. I wish my RIGHT shoulder felt as good as the LEFT shoulder which has a verified full tear. To cry a min, I cant so much as pore coffee at this point, and my arms are killing me while I type.

I do not eat boxed food, I exercise, I typically work construction, I take glucosomine. I am Suzie homemaker when it comes to food, I cook from scratch all natural, grow my own garden.  Drink lots of water.
If any one has any answers please let me know. Especially if my thinking is off track, cause I really don't know anymore and don't want to think on it anymore either. Some one want to get me a cup of coffee? And cook and clean and run my husbands business"s office? Ha no really Ha, I try to keep a since of humor.
Thank you for listening
i also have pain all over my body. i started to have the pain 10 years ago when i used to get flu shots. i am convinced the shots are responsible for all my pain now.
my husband had very similar symptoms and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong.He went to the chiropractor for months without any improvement.....turns out he had lymes disease. It presented as horrible back pain/body aches. Both our dogs had it too and one died from it. The doctors never would have tested if it weren't for my husband asking due to our dog's diagnoses. It took so long that he was hospitalized for a week with a paralyzed diaphragm. Much better now though after some experimental treatment.
Lymes disease is on the rise this year....I have heard of lots of people getting it. (I live in Wisconsin.) It's only a $10 test to know if you have it. Totally worth checking in to if you go to your doctor and live in areas like WI.
Good luck everyone
ok for starters i want to say i was diagnosed with ptsd and ive had irritable bowel syndrome and over the course of 10 years ive been in pain ive had many injuries to my back and shoulder and knees so i thought it was normal but the pain has consistently gotten worse over time, i feel like ive been working out for days at a time non stop i have pain in my shoulders neck back of my legs , knees and have numbness, tingling and pinching feelings in my legs and hands and feet, sometimes it feels like my muscles are tightened up and wont loosen up, ive been to doctor after doctor and they have no answers for me im not able to sleep i had bad headaches and im severely depressed as i have no answers and dont know where to turn for answers. i have 1 day out of seven if im lucky i may feel ok in the morning  but in the evening im back to where i was hurting again it gets worse with the weather if i try to stretch it feels good but once i stop i feel horrible, please does anyone know what this could be
I am 18 years old, I have pain everywhere and it started out a couple of months ago. I have more severe pain in my hands and feet.  I went to the rheumatologist and he just said to excercise. Its good, I think you should do it too, its supposed to help with the pain. In a couple of weeks or months you will be pain free. Hope this helps.
    I'm 13 and I've been having pains ever since I was very sick from a virus. I'm constantly in pain with either aches that shoot threw my body and numb it this pain can last for days to seconds random sharp pains that come fir seconds then disappear. I have pain in my upper back when I swallow and lower back pain during the evening.
I also have mind fogs where I can't think of words. I feel very lathargic and sickly all the time.

Background info- I have severe anxiety ,alergies (allergies), and asthma. I take pain very well butt just not knowing what i hace is emotionally crippling please help by telling what you think i have and or of youve had this. Thank you so much for your time I am very greatfull

I posted the same problems, have been to my doc for blood tests.
I have high levels of calisium in my blood and urine. That that only covers part of it. I have so many symptoms my doc is sending my to a cardioligest and indoconoligest (sp on both) I go to the cardo Aug. 9th.

Go to your regular doc, not the ER, and don't let them tell you again that it's all in your head, ITS NOT!!!
Good Luck Barbara Gene
Im 18 years old and lately i have been having these muscle,join and chest pains,always feel like sleeping,in and out of moods,always too tired to do anything.went back to the gym even thou the wont stop now they even worse than before.i have a low blodd pressure associated with angina pectoris if any chance do you know what i can do to relieve myself from these misery i dont want to be dependent on pills as im still too young.....really need help any suggestions
By Raja
Am a 29yrs male,am getting more pain in shoulder legs arms neck pain as well feet.its almost 3 months and am still single not yet married.am worrying why its comings looks like i cant able to work and i cant able to bear the pain at after office hours and while standing.getting more pain on head and feeling nervously.could anyone pleade let us know what it should be.thanks.
I am 19 years old and i have been feeling pain over my entirely body for 3 months and couple days. Im feeling pain in my shoulders,hands,fingers,legs,feet,chest,armpits,abdominal section,stomach,waist,face,head and neck. These pain doesnt affect me in working, it only makes me moody and worry. I also have a gum swelling for 3 days ago and i thought it was my wisdom tooth pushing out but it wasnt. In addition i have nightmares and have to wake frequently at nights, hands and feet numb with an electric shock feelings like i have power, some parts of my body jump, i passed gas too often, i urinate often, my heart beats fast at times till i start see my belly moving with the beat, i find it hard to concentrate and use words most times, life seems unreal and when i take certain drugs like alcohol and weed my body system start to react slow even when i dont take a lot of the substance.
With all those weird symptoms going on for long i decided to go to the doctor to find out whats wrong with me. I did a blood test which contains up to 15 tests and everything about my blood was ok. Th doctor was a bit lost based up on my symptoms so she was recommending me to a specialist but i never got to go. Could someone tell me pleases what they think is wrong with me immediately???????????
Penny,
You just described my symptoms! We are the same age, and I keep wondering am I supposed to feel like this forever?  My GP told me that my tests indicated RA-but the rhem doctor said no way. Meanwhile, the pain and burning continue. If I sit too long, I walk like a 90 year old until all of the tingling passes and I can stand upright.
I have another doctor's appointment today. Maybe something will be detected and I'll get back to exercise and life again. I wish you the best in your journey to health.
I have Fibromyalgia.  When it first struck I could hardly walk and I ached all over.  The Rheumatologist diagnosed me with it about 20 years ago.  I try to eat healthy etc.  But what really helped me is taking Essiac.  It's an old American Indian remedy for pain that really works for me.  I hope it will work for others too.  It comes in two forms, either capsules or tea available at most health food stores.  It is also called "Four Essences" as it's made of four herbs.
Dear revivePT, Wow, you hit the nail on the head. I am 46 years old and I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 1988 at NIH in Washington D.C. I thought it was such a foolish diagnosis and didn't buy into it. I am a flight attendant for American Airlines and up for 24 hours straight somedays and it destroys me. Also, eating wrong and stress are what destroy me most. If I eat gluten, dairy, sugar, corn or night shades vegetables, I feel horrible. If I stick to protein, veggies and fruit I feel like I can run a marathon. It's truly amazing what sleep and food do to our bodies. Oh and stress, it just plain kills us. Thank you for not recommending that everyone go out and get anxiety meds, 'cause that is what most of my doctors have always tried to put me on. I go through bouts that I can't get out of bed and then I think back and figure out that I wasn't sleeping enough, eating the correct foods, and that I was stressing a lot. Some people can eat wrong, never sleep and never feel pain, but others feel every bit of what we have done wrong. Thank you, Paulette
I would just like to say to all the people getting told by their drs. about fibromyalgia and lupus and MS and Lyme...if they haven't checked for iron overload, please get them to do this. All the mysterious symptoms and pain and neuropathy can be linked back to iron overload...please check it out yourself. I am sure you have looked into many things on your journey to discovery, but so often this is getting overlooked.

Punch in hemochromatosis or iron overload and you'll find out anything you need to know about how to get the tests and the signs and symptoms and how it relates to so many of the common problems we encounter and suffer and loved ones and friends die from every day.

the last few days my fingers are so numb and cold, my neck hearts so bad i hardly can move, my pain is all to my right side normally, they called this trigeminal neuralgi. but now i am numb fevering and hurting from head to toe, i think body flew?  but i simply wiah to give up and die,because living is hell. i cant provide for my family i am usless, this pain has had me for most my life, i got married and should not have. the pain is normally all to the right the temple, the head ear, jaw, and teeth. cold air makes it worst. but now from head to toe i am about to jump off a bridge. i recieve pain meds and anxiety meds, but i am tired of masking this pain with meds, does anyone think this a fibromyalgia? i need answers so bad i have had enough of waking in pain and suffering. thank you
I have fibro and it isn't restricted to one side of my body. I have heard of what you are having before. I don't know what the problem is, but there has to be help for you. Have you ever been to a neurologist? I might also suggest that you try a chiropractor and/or acupuncture. It all sound neurological to me. Good luck and God Bless.
I wish I were dead most of the time too. I don't know why any of these dr's can't figure it out. I just want it to be over.