neck pain and nausea
My wife, now 47, a  has been having neck pain and shoulder tightness for more than a year, She also frequently has numbness in her little finger and ring finger on her right hand. She sometimes gets dizzy. For the past week she has been naseus in combination with the rest of it, and very tired.

This seems to be related to knotted muscles at the outer edge of her right arm joins the shoulder blade very near her underarm, and also to emotional stress.  It often helped for me to massage her tight muscle shoulders / back/ neck/ . Any ideas?

This discussion is related to WORRIED - Dizziness, Nausea, Neck Pain, Stomach Pain, Often too tired to get up - What is it?.
Regrading the numbenss in her pinky and ring finger- it looks like online that ulnar nerve compression can cause that.  

Four of other five symptoms you listed indicate you should have her heart checked to make sure there isn't a problem there.

You might want to have her get a neck x-ray to see if something might be causing nerve encroachment there.  

Regarding the dizziness and tiredness- these can also be caused by iron deficiency.  You might ask the doctor to test her blood for iron and ferritin levels.

At the bottom of your post stomach pain is listed as well as nausea- you might want to get referred to a GI specialist for this.  

Sometimes pain in general, if it is bad enough can make a person feel nauseated, as can stress or a hormonal imbalance.  Emotional stress can also make a person feel very tired.