neck tenderness
I am having extreme tenderness at the base of my head on my neck, on the left side. It hurts to just barely touch it. A few weeks ago, I woke up and touched the back of my head/neck and it was very swelled and tender. It's not swelled like that today, but there seems to be either mild swelling or a lump there where it hurts to touch it. I have not injured my neck. Any thoughts?
Well, did you try applying menthol on it? Or I suggest going to your doctor and dermatologist. They can diagnose your problem. Do you have pain when you move your head? And don't try to diagnose it yourself with answers. It can be serious.
Hi, thank you for your thoughts......it has stopped now, but it seems to come and go rather than be there all the time. It hurts some when I turn my head but more so because it's so tender and I can't help but touch it even thought that makes more pain, crazy I know! haha If it comes back again, I will go to the doctor. Thank you!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.