Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
need a reason for my scar tissue growing back and why it happened so fa...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

need a reason for my scar tissue growing back and why it happened so fast

so i had surgery for endometrioses and to get all this scar tissue out and she cut 4 inchs of scar tissue off around my stomach and got the endo out and put in an iud, but now i went back for my fallow up and im still having pain that gets worse every week and she checked it out and it has grown back already the scar tissue is worse and i just dont see what the problem is here? i stopped taking the pain pills over 4 weeks ago and really dont wanna go back on them just having a answer to this would really calm me, maybe there a blood disease i have that makes it so i dont heal normally or somthing? like idk what to do here ? what could this be caused from?
Sometimes there may be growth of scar tissue and adhesion formation especially after abdominal surgery. To diagnose it apart from a CT and MRI, you need a laparoscopy or a diagnostic laparotomy as soon as possible. If any adhesions are found, then they can be repaired during laparoscopy/ laparotomy only. My suggestion is to get this possibility evaluated from your gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you very much, thats what my gyno said also but she dosnt wanna go in so soon after the last surgery, she said they cut out alot and did alot of repair on the last one 7 weeks ago, and asked me to try and just handle it for now, is there a possible permanent cure to keep it from happening again, like i cant even handle the pain most days and refuse to start taking the percocets anymore, i just take motrin now, i just want it gone, i have alot of depression now from the past year of this pain and i dont know how much longer i can keep it up with a smile you know? would you suggest the lap again even tho the last one was done 7 weeks ago?
thank you i really really thank you!