need an answer ?help?
i have a serious question and would want some help from u all atleast some kind of direction of what my symptoms might be caused by or what they are well first of all i had berly came out the shower when i started feeling like i was about to pass out then ive been feeling like a head and specially chest kinda wierd unexplanable feeling like this nast feelinfg rush like the feeling of a rollercoaster drop or the feeling of the elevator going down feeling in my chest and i end up panicking when i get this what can this be please help im oregnant and really dont want this ti harm my baby
Could be blood pressure or could be anxiety. Anxiety can cause a whole lotta physical symptoms but it would be best to get yourself checked out.
You have to go and see your doc. just to rule out that it is risking the health of your baby.
When a woman is pregnant all kinds of weired things happen to the body....it might just be one of those weired things or it might be something else...you won't know until your doc can do some exam and blood work on you to ensure that everything is the way it should be.
Before i got to the part of were you are pregnant i thought you have anxiety/panic attacks.
good luck for you and your baby!!!
Vasodilation typically happens with a hot shower & did you know, your blood volume is greatly increased when you are pregnant!  Try taking your pulse after the shower and you'll probably find it beating faster than usual.  Use a home blood pressure cuff and take your blood pressure after your shower and see what it is.   And in addition to getting an ob/gyn to check you, getting a shower chair and even sitting awhile on it after you're finished with the shower before attempting to get up might help.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.