Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
nervous feeling when im not nervous, i can control the 'butterflie...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

nervous feeling when im not nervous, i can control the 'butterflies'

I have a weird clenching/wooshing/butterflies nervous-esque feeling in my chestel section when im not nervous or feeling any emotion, it is not a heart palpitation or any sort of murmer because the sensation extends from the stomach to my heart and back down. I can control it at will, i can make my insides 'woosh' whenever i please, the effect is similar to that of adrenaline (nervousness) which makes me suspect a hormonal problem furthermore whenever i watch a particularly sad moment, or am affected emotionally the feeling wooshes very strongly (i cant control it here) again happens more than a hundred times a day, 4 or 5 times sense ive been writing this question. please any ideas, explanations, observations or whispers of a suspect, all help is greatly appreciated thank you.
EDIT
here is a better example. any one who has ever had their heart broken and felt that dull ache will be familiar with the sensation im trying to describe except that this sensation wont quit and is often totally irrelevent to my current mood
I have had similar symptoms and think it is probably not serious but a case of high anxiety levels.I am not a doctor so i can't be sure.
If it really bothers you then maybe you need seek medical help.
I have the same feeling right now as well.  But its in my stomach and I don't know what it is.  Its like a butterfly feeling but i'm not nervous or anxious about anything...That I know of lol
I have had the same butterflies in my stomach for two months now.  It is really affecting me negatively.  It makes me very nervous and now i have panic attacks every day.

Does this affect anyone else negatively?  And if so, how do you deal with it?
I am so glad I found this site.. I have the same feelings in my stomach when I am not nervous!  It comes many times a day and I do not know why,, the feeling of butterflies comes over me in my upper stomach area as if I was anticipating something new or exciting but it isnt that.. dont know where it comes from.. sometimes when I am laying in bed and relaxed.. it is freaky.. does anyone know what it is called and if it is serious?  Rose
I am thankful to have found this site.  I have had this same feeling for about 2 weeks now.  Was changing my paxil dosage, I have panic disorder and have never delt with this type of nervous feeling in my stomach before.  Roe57 comments describe me to a t.  Been to the doc for a checkup before and all clear.  Was after that she changed my dosage and started this   It is crazy.  Had anyone noticed chemtrails in area of feeling this way?
im happy that i have found this website. and i should say that i have the same feelings as it mentioned below, but i am in a different situation , i have never deal with something like that before so can anyone advice what to or just how to control it§.... plz .... here is my email if anyone know anything plz contact me , juust  from the door of help. realmadrid.***@****
A related discussion, How do I get rid of this feeling? was started.
I'm totally not coping with life. My mind and body are sick. I need help and don't know where to go. I used medicine to controll this feeling for years. I'm gong through trmendous loss and came off medicine. I did not stop because I wanted to I just ran out of meds that covered up my problem. I need to make the problem go away. Can anyone help me figure out what to do before I loose my mind.