Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
new problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

new problems

less than six months ago i started losing weight. Ive lost 100lbs now. migraines started about three months in. shots and medication didnt work. dr said thyroid and potassium were low take the meds and ill feel better. every week back to the dr and new problems with it. iron, vitamin d, thyroid levels and potassium severely depleted. so more meds and more increases. then came the naseau intolerance to food smells limited to what i could tolerate and fluid intake had decreased three fourths. now i am severly dehydrated and ivs once a week. i take three naseau meds now painkillers doubled up for migraines and faster and faster my body is diminishing my vitamins nutrients and thyroid. ive been to a neurologist, cardiologist, gynocologist and to regular drs. ive had a ct ultra sound of my female organs both external and internal two mammograms a colonoscopy ca 125 and im scheduled for an endoscopy, another colonoscopy, mri, and full body cat scan. blood work is done twice a week. i live off of ice chips and take all three naseau meds so i can force a small amount of food down but it doesnt always stay there. now i cant even get out of bed. im scared and clueless. i have already made funeral arrangements and last wishes. sounds like a joke but for me this is real. without an answer i dont know how much is going to be left of me. thank you for listening to me. my spouse is dealing with this by acting like nothing is happening. i have no family in this state. sometimes you just need to vent your frustrations. I have some new symptoms. I started vomitting blood and dr sent me to hospital right away. They did a rectal exam and it tested positive as well. they did a full cat scan as well as blood work. the dr told me i have serious things going on and i should go to a larger hospital but stay a couple of days to get fluids. they were putting meds in my iv's, giving me pills, it was chaos. without acknowleding what they did they gave me a med im allergic to and it put me in heart failure. I set up in my bed and said i was leaving. needless to say they were angry. july 4 i had a bad dog bite to my face. several times they were made aware of my allergies and still gave it to me. again i went into heart failure and rushed to the icu. i had to get out of there before they killed me. now i have beyond severe back pain, a noticeable knot on my back. Im urinating blood. I go to the dr tomorrow and from there I am checking myself into a larger hospital. I dont know if any of you have felt it but i feel im knocking on deaths door. i have researched went to multiple drs and spoke with specialist all over the world. Everyone acknowledges i have severe health issues but clueless to what they are. my migraines are back worse than ever. I appreciate the suggestions ive been getting and welcome many more. it gives me the knowledge of knowing what to ask the dr for. thank you and somebody please answer
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
I am so sorry to hear about all this. Could you be having some kind of hemorrhagic fever with widespread bleeding, that is, if you had fever at some point of time. Please get your BT, CT, INR, platelet count done. Other than that it can be an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease. Electrolyte imbalance as you have can also cause nausea. Get kidney and liver function assessed. Do discuss with your doctor. Take care!