node/bump on top of foot
for several years I dealt with extensive psorisis (?) like scalyness, itchiness and drainage on my right foot that at it's worst went half way up my leg...it finally went away, but left what was originally just thought to be a small skin flap on the top of the foot (was flexible, soft, no pain)...then went hard as nails and it hurt like heck whenever anything touched it (even the wind).,..then it grew up...looked like I had some kind of growth, was solid white and the top was black and bulbous....finally the growth fell off or dissapeared and has left in its place a hard small bump resembling a small mole that has not seen the sun (like on your inner thigh)...no pain, but still looks like a black pinprick in the middle...should I be worried, or is this simply the norm?
The scalyness,itchiness sounds like the psorisis symptoms. The growth or nodule I think may be something else such as a fungus? No it is not normal  and I don't see that withb psorisis you get this nodule. There is a dermatology forum where you may get more answers.
thank you...I will try that..