non-painful fluttering in upper right stomach (what could it be?)
Within the last few weeks, I have begun to feel fluttering sensations in my upper right abdomen.  It feels like a baby kicking and is not painful at all.  I am not pregnant and am actually going through infertility testing, so am 100% sure.  This does not happen all day long, but will happen sporadically.  

I have always had some stomach issues, as I carry stress in my stomach.  I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on this issue?
I have had this issue in the past. I described it exactly like you did.....like a baby was kicking, but I wasn't pregnant. I am not sure what it is. It could be gas, it could be gall bladder issues, or even parasites. Who knows? If it becomes troublesome, you should consult your doctor about it. They maybe able to order an ultrasound.
i get this too, its just muscle flutters cant hurt you, strange feeling, anxiety also causes this too
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A fluttering sensation in upper right abdomen can be due to gastric reflux, acidity, a stricture at the duodenum or due to a hernia. Having said all this, it could just be the feel of heart beating which becomes more pronounced due to anxiety. Take deep breaths when you have these and see if it reduces the flutter. Also you can take antacids and see if they help. It would be best to consult your PCP regarding this.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!