numb left toe
I really wanna know why the side of my left toe is numb and on top of it in my toe nail also cause it has been this way for like the past couple of weeks so i am really starting to worry.Please someone help me out with a reply, I don't know if it would have anything to do with me being a smoker also so just please someone help me out till i can get to a doctors office.
Did you injury the toe?  Do you wear tight-fitting shoes?  Any activity that could have aggravated this?  

Any medical problems?  
Hello there are several reasons your big toe could be numb.  As Londres questioned could it be ill fitting shoes, or injury.  Other causes could be An Infection or Fungus of the nail bed, Inflammation of the Bone, Compression of the Nerve from previously mentioned causes or hip or back issues, Gout, Diabetes, Bunions,  Peripheral Neuropathy-common in smokers and diabetics,  Cervical Spondylosis.

Only your doctor can determine the exact cause of Your numbness, and there isn't much I can offer as far as suggestions in relieving it until the cause is determined.  You can try wearing different slightly looser shoes, decrease or stop smoking to help increase the oxygen to the area, and try stretching and relaxation exercises for your neck, back, hip, leg, and foot area to see if this helps.   Good Luck and Keep Us Posted on what you find out. Brenda
try taking the 1-6-12 vitamins for nerves. You may also try to soak your feet in a luke warm water with salt while watching TV before bedtime. This might help.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Numbness at the side of the big toe can be due to pinched nerve, poor circulation, faulty foot wear, diabetic neuropathy, leprosy, nerve injury, multiple sclerosis and frost bite. This needs to be investigated before a final cause can be pin pointed.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!