Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
numbess in head

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

numbess in head

im a 29 yr old women and wen i go asleep lyin on my back, wen i wake up there is complete numbess at bk of my head wen i sit up it goes but last nite i was lyin on my side and wen i woke up my head was all numb couldnt feel anythin in my head till i sat up,dnt no wat think is it a nerve prob not very nice at all.
Tags: numbess
1 Comment
Hello, I was reading your post and was wondering if you have had the Gardasil/Cervarix vaccine?  Your symptoms are very similar to those on truthaboutgardasil.org  There are many young women in your area on that site as well.    If this is the case, please contact the moderators of the site.  They are just moms of injured girls and they created the site to find other girls and offer help.  Please keep me posted.