numbness and tingling in head, arms, legs, face, all over chills with no fever
ANYONE!!! DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR. NEED HELP. NUMBNESS IN HEAD AND FACE, HANDS AND FEET, ARMS AND TRUNK, NOSE AND EARS. FEELS LIKE ITS EVEN AFFECTING BLADDER. Being tested for vitamin deficiencies. Nothing so far. Please help if this sounds familiar to someone. Thank you.

Thanks for writing to the forum!

There are many possible causes:

• Remaining in the same seated or standing position for a long time
• Injury to a nerve -- for example, a neck injury may cause you to feel numbness anywhere along your arm or hand, while a low back injury can cause numbness or tingling down the back of your leg
• Pressure on the spinal nerves, such as from a herniated disk
• Lack of blood supply to an area -- for example, plaque buildup from atherosclerosis in the legs can cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking (this is called vascular claudication)
• Other medical conditions, including:
o Carpal tunnel syndrome
o Diabetes
o Migraines
o Multiple sclerosis
o Seizures
o Stroke
o Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
o Underactive thyroid
o Raynaud's phenomenon
o Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body
o A lack of vitamin B12 or other vitamin
o Certain medications
o Toxic action on nerves, such as that from”
Refer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003206.htm You can read more about this on this link. . A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!