numbness in pinky finger only
I have had numbness in my left pinky finger for about a week it feels like a bandade is to tight
    Hello.  You don't say where it is that you live.  Here in Arizona if you get stung by a scorpion you will get a numbness around the sting that will last for at least a week, maybe more.
     Did you injure your pinkie?  Did you hurt your neck?  Your shoulder?  Your elbow?  Numbness in your little finger can come from just about anywhere.  
Without any injury, numbness and tingling in the little finger are usually referred from problems in the neck area.

A shoulder and neck massage may help to relieve this.  
Or you may like to see your doctor for a proper diagnoses.

Best wishes.

Your ulner nerve was damaged. Does the ring finger and tip of middle finger hurt too? Did you injure it? I hurt mine lifting something too heavy. Try to sleep with your arm straight. Don't lean on you arm in bent position. Anti inflamitory med can help. It will go away.