numbness on different parts of my body
I have numbness, which has the same sensation as having dental freezing, on different parts of my body at different times. Sometimes it's on the right side of my face, sometimes the left, sometimes in my ears, sometimes in the pelvic region, sometimes one finger , sometimes some toes, sometimes parts of my arms. Plus I am in a lot of pain, constantly ,  and they are just not getting it. I don't have Fybromyalgia. I feel like I have a really high fever all the time and I keep checking my temperature , and I am always amazed that it is normal. My ears hurt alot, and I want to get my hearing checked soon. I think I am losing my hearing. It takes a lot of effort just to get through the day and that is even while I am on the meds. I feel like I am getter sicker every day. Can someone please help me?
Numbness is common in metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism and hypoparathyroidism.  They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, entrapment of nerves, Vit B12 deficiency or malnutrition. Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some Vit B12 for some time and see if it works .I would suggest you to pls consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder or disease like arthritis. For your problem with ear you should consult with a ENT. Hope it helps. Regards.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
“There are many possible causes:

• Injury to a nerve -- for example, a neck injury may cause you to feel numbness anywhere along your arm or hand, while a low back injury can cause numbness or tingling down the back of your leg
• Pressure on the spinal nerves, such as from a herniated disk
• Lack of blood supply to an area -- for example, plaque buildup from atherosclerosis in the legs can cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking (this is called vascular claudication)
• Other medical conditions, including:
o Carpal tunnel syndrome
o Diabetes
o Migraines
o Multiple sclerosis
o Seizures
o Stroke
o Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
o Underactive thyroid
o Raynaud's phenomenon
o Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body
o A lack of vitamin B12 or other vitamin
o Certain medications
o Toxic action on nerves, such as that from”
Refer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003206.htm You can read more about this on this link. . A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you for your help and comments. I saw my doctor today and she thinks I might have M.S. I will be going back to the Neurologist. My MRI is "worse" than last year.
I am also seeing a blood specialist. My doctor has run lots of lab work this last year as well.
Thank you kabir2009
I had a great appointment with my doctor today.
My mom came with me. I might have M.S.
I think I am in shock today but I am glad that I am an optimistic person. I always feel happy and joyful.
I will be surprised if I let this get me down.
I am a little frustrated though because I was training to be a professional modern dancer, I  could have had a job instructing a dance/excercise class at our local gym. I was hoping to teach a yoga/strength class and I wanted to enter a fitness competition.
If I have M.S. , will that not be a little ironic.
I really miss moving. I am basically bedridden and house bound. I use all my energy for my family and my career at home.
I am having numbness all over body kills me to walk on my feet after sitting or laying any one know the answer. Please   Donna