Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
odd symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

odd symptoms

These symptoms have been going on for 2 weeks. First id like to say I have no medical and owe planned parenthood money, so its extra difficult to go to the doctor for me.
I'm 126, 5'6" 19 female. I eat as best as I can. I go for walks everyday. I suffer from pmdd, but got of birth control because me and my fiance want kids. We've been trying since november.
Anyways,  randomly out of nowhere the world I get hot flashes, also with nausea.I get really dizzy and feel weak.  Then I feel completly cold. I eat food but it doesn't help. Some food makes it worse, like hot dogs, pancakes,lunchables pizza, regular pizza, starbucks coffee, coffee in general, chicken, and sloppy joes. I also randomly cramp like no other. My period was 3 days early this month and there were non of those weird clots you get the "walls" that fall out. The weird thing is the symptoms hardly ever go away. Except for about 1,2 minutes. Headaches come and go.baths don't help, ibuprofen and asprin and vicadin don't help. And its been this way for 2 WEEKS.
Please help?
I know this won't be too helpful but why on earth would you want to try to have a baby if you are not married (but plan on getting married), have no medical insurance, and are in debt to one of the places that could give you reduced/free medical care?  This is not responsible and you should not be intentionally planning on bringing a child into this world yet until you get a few financial issues taken care of.

That said, I am not sure if you are implying that your symptoms might mean you are pregnant but to me it doesn't sound much like pregnancy symptoms.  Also, hot dogs, pizza, pancakes, coffee, and sloppy joes are not very healthy foods so maybe it is the acid or lack of vitamins/minerals that are upsetting your stomach and making you cramp.  It could be irritable bowel syndrome if you are having bad cramping and having to go to the bathroom a lot.  Just a guess, not very scientific though.

Also, I am not sure what you mean by "walls that fall out" when you are on your period so can you provide more details so I can elaborate?  Do you think you are pregnant?  If so (even though I don't think you sound like you are from what you've told me), buy a home pregnancy test from the store and just be sure one way or the other.

I hope things work out for you and you feel better soon but please re-think trying to have a baby so early and with so many finance issues, you will be a lot less stressed if you take care of these things and have a baby later on.
I think it is entirely up to people when they decide to have a child. a lot of things can fall into place in 9 months. you do not have the choice for other people i think that was an inappropriate answer. people come on here for HELP AND ADVICE not to be criticized...

Anyway. i am 6 weeks pregnant and my first symptoms were, cramping all the time like menstrual cramp. totally went off coffee. hot flashed. dizziness when i stand up. Nausea without vomiting and sore boobs. Every woman and pregnancy is different. If your think you are then take a test. or you can wait until you miss your period (if you know when its due) when was your last period chick?. x