Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
odor and discharge from belly of adult
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

odor and discharge from belly of adult

I am a 40 yr old woman who has noticed a horrible odor and discharge coming from my belly button.  there is also well defined redness in the naval itself where the discharge is coming from.  The discharge itself is milky and clear but the odor is breathtaking.  I also seem to have a large rash with odor in the fold of my stomach at the pubic level (My belly hangs over from previous surgeries and twin pregnancy.)  My urine is also cloudy and smelly. I have stomach pain around the naval.  My back hurts behind the naval.  I am relentlessly thirsty and my tongue is like sandpaper and hurts. I also have a mildly smelly green, yellow discharge from the nose.  Please help.  Is this in need of over the treatment fungal or a visit to the physician.  Thanks
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
1268057_tn?1418174381
How long have you had these symptoms?  DOCTOR ASAP!  

To me, it sounds like a bad systemic fungal infection; my guess.

Keep us posted;all the best!
Blank
1282678_tn?1275189861
yeast infection...keep it clean and dry..its happened to me. I ;hope its nothing more serious than that. if you urine is cloudy you should see a doctor, but am pretty sure of the yeast thing
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Please consult a doctor, preferably a surgeon ASAP or go to the ER. Discharge from the navel or umbilicus could be due to fistula, boil, infection or in women due to endometriosis. Umbilical fistulas are narrow tubes the outer skin with anything inside like intestine, mesentry etc. Boils in the umbilicus can also burst and release blood and pus.  In your case there appears to a severe infection, that could either be an abscess or a fistula. Please do not delay treatment.  
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Blank
A related discussion, creamy discharge with bad smell was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank