odor and stomach pain
i
Do you have a bad taste with bad breathe? Do you have fatigue and bloating? Could be a Build up of yeast in your gut ?? See a natural path doctor who will analyze your stool for bacteria. They have tests to examine the stool to rule out yeast and other issues.
Thanks teecha,
i have had stool tests many times due to some hemorrage. i  eat a piece of bread yesterday and realised i had so much gas after 30 minutes. i have bloating, oral gas and fatigue too. i have been thinking it must be yeast overgrowth as this started two weeks after a hepatitis vaccination. The bad breath was worse when i took the antibiotics for helicobacter. i will go for the test on mon.
After one year of unsuccessful diagnosis of my problem i discovered the problem was candidiasis which causes  ibs. i read many articles of many patients who experienced same problems. i traveled to a country where i could buy fluconazol  tablets without prescription. i bought 20 tablets. i took one each week for 6 weeks, eliminated all the sugar foods including fruits in my diets only took tomatoes. in addition wheat, coffee, tea, stress  took  a glass of natural yogurt 3 times a day. The symptoms are now gone for 4 weeks.