Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
only one that's hot in the room

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

only one that's hot in the room

Why am I the only one who feels that the room is too hot?  Also, why am I the only one who yawns, and gets glassy eyes from doing it?

This discussion is related to tiredness and feeling hot.
Tags: hot
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Underlying infection in the body can result in the feeling of heat. Another possibility is hyperthyroidism. Antibiotic or other drug metabolism can also cause a feeling of heat in the body. Drink plenty of fluids, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and take multivitamins.
Get your thyroid function assessed.
Excess yawning with a glassy eye look can be due to disturbed or poor sleep, sleep apnea and other sleep disorders or due to low oxygen intake by the lung as in some lung problems and in severe anemia.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Do consult your doctor.Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!