Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
osteomyletis r elbow

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

osteomyletis r elbow

i have swollen calfs ankles feet and now moving up to my knee my skin is very tight and i now have really big red spots that  are itching  purple color towards the bottom of my ankles and feet i had 2 surgerys on my right elbow they found infection in my r elbow iam still on one cipro 1x daily my legs never started acting up until the surgery could not move alot with iv antibiotics going in  my leg joints are killing me when i walk on them in my heels and knee joints iam in p m for other things i am on lasiks for water  help some what this got me so mentaly down where do i go some doctors says time any help so very app
                                                                                                 thanks any thing would help
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You are probably having water retention due to something. Usually conditions of heart, kidney, liver or low protein or severe anemia, which cause ankle swelling cause both ankles to swell. Hence if both ankles are swelling then you will need to get heart function assessed by ECHO and EKG, get kidney and liver function tests done and get a complete blood picture for anemia. Low sodium in blood, hypothyroidism and malabsorption syndromes causing low protein in blood have to be looked into. Apart from this there appears to be infection of the skin. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. You will need to follow this up with your doctor.  Take care!
thanks for your info iam seeing a infectous doctor hes running blood work on alot of different work ups on me and has been for at least5 mon but to be honest with you he put me on laisicks for my legs but the infection seems to be top on his list i have being updating him as we go but iam kind of worried because the red raw spots on both calfs the swelling is moving upwards and my knees are starting to swell
thanks so much for all info i printed all out and it  will be hand delivery not taking nothing away from my doc but there is always anthoer option  so wright now i will take it one day at atime once again
                                                           thank you for all
Hope you find the cause. Deep vein thrombosis is another ption that should be looked into.
doctornee medical
i am in pain mgt now and have been for 15yrs same pain meds for the last14yrs would my swelling in my legs and feet make my joints hurt so bad to the point needing help sometimes getting up from kinda of easy spots i fight every day not to wine to much sorry to all for burning your ears up thank GOD you all are arround
                                  thanks for any and all info