Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pain after masturbation????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pain after masturbation????

This question is for a urologist.... For about 3 years now I have had this problem off and on. After i masturbate a lot of times i feel the need to go to the bathroom. When i do i get an awful pain in my urethra. This pain is awful and i feel the need to pee again. When i do pee again it feels better sometimes but when im done the pain comes back full force. Today and this rarely happens i peed at school and got an uncomfortable pain in my urethra that has lasted almost 4 hrs. now.. I havent masturbated now in months. I also when i take a poop pee what looks to be mucus. It is thick and yellowish and it just floats in the toilet. I have twice masturbated and the sperm was a yellowish color. That problem hasn't happened long but I really need some advice. I have seen 2 urologists and they said it was a puberty thing and i think they were wrong. I am a 15 yr. old male haven't had sex but recieved oral sex when i was 10 by some1 of the same age. No sperm came out. Hadn't hit puberty yet. Surely this wasn't anything. Please help!!!
1 Comment

When you masturbate, you can place undue pressure on the urethra (the "tube" in the penis that allows for the flow of urine and seminal fluids) and friction develops along the urethra.This pressure is due to the methods in which you are participating. Seminal fluids can back up and stretch your urethra and cause it to be irritated. Urinating after such activities can cause more pain from the irritated tissues.This is normal.

However since now you have started experiencing the pain even on urination without masturbation also,so urethritis has to be ruled out. Besides pain, other symptoms may include a burning sensation during urination or erection and a discharge from the urethral opening at the tip of the penis.

I feel that you should consult a physician and get a swab sample of the urethra examined under the microscope.it will clear any doubts.Treatment will depend on confirmation of diagnosis.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.