Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pain after peiod when passing urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pain after peiod when passing urine

Hi all i am looking for some help i was diagnosed with endro 5 years ago and have had two laps done , a few months back after my period was finishing ,i started having almighty pain when passing urine this would last for exactly a week after my period had finished and then stop every month the same thing , i went to see my doctor and he sent me for a scan the only thing they could see was a inflamed right ovarie which has now got me worried i dont know if it is connected to the pain after period or something else now if someone has had the same problem would be nice to shed some light on my situation .
Have they done an MRI or cystoscopy of your bladder to check to see if the endometriosis has gotten into that organ?  I had endometriosis on the outside of my bladder, on  the dome of the bladder wall.  It gave me plenty of pain when going, especially after my bladder was folded and stuck to my uterus with the sticky endometriosis!  It was discovered with surgery.  The radiologist who read the MRI thought I had an endometrioma next to my bladder, but the surgeon thought it was probably the space between my bladder and uterus that the radiologist was seeing (where the fold in the bladder was).  I now have a diagnosis of IC (post hysterectomy).  Endometriosis of the bladder and IC have the same symptoms.
Welcome to the forum!
Pain at the end of the periods can be due to pelvic inflammatory disease or STDs or due to endometriosis. Inflamed right ovary too could cause the pain as this may ne related to endometriosis of the ovary. It could also be due to cervicitis, bladder infection or plain simple UTI due to improper hygiene during periods. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor (preferably gynecologist). It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
thank you the most weirdest thing is that at the time of the pain when passing urine my right arm goes in to goose bumps and my right hand gets a sharp pain to me thats really weird to explain and does not Make sense any ideas on this would be a help