Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pain in left side of abdomen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pain in left side of abdomen

I am experienceing pain in the left abdomen after i had a hydrasalpinx treatment tube  drained and clipped with filshie clips since the opp  i slipped in the snow landing on my bum and the pain has got worse could the clips have moved or could i have internal briuises ? what should i do?
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Either you have developed abdominal adhesions after the hydrosalpinx was drained or you have pinched nerves due to the fall. A MRI of the lower back should be done and if no cause is found you will need laparoscopy to rule out adhesions. Take care!