pain in lower right abdomin and lower right back during intercourse and after
My husband and I had intercourse 3 days ago and I felt a sharp shooting pain in my right lower abdomin area.  Since then I have the same pain (not as bad as during intercourse) when I walk and do everyday activities.  I cannot have intercourse with my husband as it hurts the most when he goes all the way in - thats when I get the sharp shooting pains.  I also have pain in my lower back and right side that I believe is associated with this problem.  I've been having lower back pain for about a month now, but the side and lower right abdomin pain started after intercourse 3 days ago.
I had this same prob, for some time, with me it turned out to be Endometriosis, very very painful at times, in the end intercourse really wasn't enjoyable and like you say the pain lingers afterwards, anyway i did start having hormone treatment but that did'nt really help for me so last May i had surgery for the endometriosis and so far i've been pain free both during intercourse and at other times, i have been told it can return but i'm not even going to worry about that yet,i would go to your Dr, if it does turn out to be Endometriosis there are some really good treatments for it now.
I am going through the same thing.  Though, for me it seems to only happen 1-2 times per month.  It also is somewhat painful when I use the restroom...and my husband and I have intercourse and he is in as far as he can be in is when it almost feels like he is hitting a nerve or something.  Confused.

'Lower right abdominal pain shall be defined as abdominal pain occurring to the right of an imaginary line drawn below the belly button or umbilicus.'

http://www.abdopain.com/lower-right-abdominal-pain.html

You need to consult a doctor to rule out appendicitis, kidney stones, diverticulitis, crohn's disease, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.

The further plan of management would involve -

'-Blood tests including full blood count, electrolytes, urea, creatinine, liver function tests, pregnancy test and lipase.
-Urinalysis
-Imaging including erect chest X-ray and plain films of the abdomen
-An electrocardiograph to rule out a heart attack which can occasionally present as abdominal pain

If diagnosis remains unclear after history, examination and basic investigations as above then more advanced investigations may reveal a diagnosis. These as such would include

-Computed Tomography of the abdomen/pelvis
-Abdominal or pelvic ultrasound
-Endoscopy and colonoscopy'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdominal_pain

Let us know about what your doctor advises and if you need any further information.

Regards.