pain in mid upper back when taking deep breathe
When I take a deep breathe I feel an achy pain in the middle of my upper back, or sometimes it can be too the left side.
It is only when i take a deep breathe or when i twist or turn a certain way.

Also, I seem to get out of breathe easily...when walking up stairs or when cleaning the house.

Does anyone know what that is??
Im afraid of lung problems..or course lung cancer.
also, i may have an auto-immune disease..ms or lupus...not really sure, ive had symptoms for years, but nothing severe.
also--i have been under sever stress for several months now.
dont know if that could be it..or what caused it.
Hi, I have the same thing sometimes out of no where I get extreme back pain in the middle or left side sometimes when I get up or when I turn its geting worst.

Tomorrow i'm going to the doctor.

I don't have pain when I breath but I remember when I had the flu, my back hurt really bad and when I took a deep breath it just starting hurting. My doctor told me that it was the flu and gave me an antibiotic and a pain reliever, tylenol with codeine and it stopped.

I hurt for three weeks but then it stopped.

I don't know how long you've had this or if your pain is worst than mine, but if I were you I'd go to doctor or a pain specialist.
your pain sounds normal- anyone can experience muscle aches from twisting one way or taking a deep breath
being out of breath most likely means you are out of shape if you're not an asthmatic
fatigue can also accompany poor physical fitness and can cause and be made worse by stress
don't jump to the diagnosis of an autoimmune disorder unless a Rhuematologist diagnosis you through labs and symptoms
you may also be experiencing depression
exercise can help with all these symptoms(but check w/your doc b4 starting any fitness regiman). Also counceling and antidepressants may help as well.
I feel pain in my chest at left side and upper back at left side when i take long breath and coughing. I have mild cough i tast salty cough in mouth. I dont smoke and dont know any such health issue.  This is a recent situation in my health. I would appreciate if someone can help me with good advice.
A related discussion, Left side back pain with deep breath was started.