painful lump on back of neck-left side
First of all, i'm 8 months pregnant. I've been having lots of headaches in the back of my head mainly right side. I kept telling myself it's from the pregnancy and possibly is. These headaches were on and off and sometimes lasted the entire day and sometimes didn't appear for a week. However, last 2-3 days I've been feeling stronger pain on the left side of my neck. right above shoulder.The pain is sometimes felt in the left breast area as well but it's not unbearable. Today I felt around that area and notices a lump on left side of my neck where the pain is. It's painful when I touch it.

I will mentoin this to my OB at the next appointment which is next week. Until then, can you please give me a clue as to what this can be? I'm really freaking out!
Thanks for writing to the forum!
If you are pregnant and have a headache, the first thing you should do is get your blood pressure checked. It could be high. If your BP is normal then they are tension headaches associated with pregnancy. Permissible yoga exercises, deep breathing exercises, plenty of fresh air and lots of fruits and vegetables will help combat this to a great extent.
The painful lump could be an abscess or lactic acid accumulation in a tense muscle. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist. Maybe seek an earlier appointment. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!