painful nodules on toes
I am done with this pain!  My doctor doesn't seem to know either. Nor has she really tried!  About 6 weeks ago, I developed small redish nodules on the tips of a couple of toes, on my big toe, they are under the nailbed.  When my feet get just a little bit cold.....it starts!  They flare up and cause intense burning stinging pain that last anywhere from 30mins to hours!  They get so bad that I can't even walk.  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  I really hope you haven't because I wouldn't want to see anyone go through this.  But if you have, PLEASE PLEASE let me know!  Thank you!
My suggestion, get a new doctor immediately. That is the first thing I did when my primary care doctor was doing nothing but treating me like a piece of doggie doo. Twice he refused to take care of the same infection pre and post going to the ER with pneumonia from what he didn't want to treat. And I have a bad immune system and he should have known better. Also, he wouldn't listen to me when I told him I really shouldn't get a tetanus vaccine due to a bad reaction as a child. He didn't listen then either and I got one and got very sick. Last appointment was the last straw when he yelled at me for going to the ER. If your doctor is not helping you, I am sure there are many others out there that are good, patient, and competent enough. By the way I did a quick search and found something called chilblains. You might want to search that out and also Raynauds. See if any of that is of help. Peace