Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pee is leaking out of my anus

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pee is leaking out of my anus

please can someone answer me im really concerned about myself every time i go to the bathrrom to urinate just a little bit of urine comes out of my anus i could feel it coming and i am 11 years old please someone answer me fast i am really concerned

This discussion is related to Why am I leaking what appears to be urine out of my anus?.
There cannot be a good reason for leaking any kind of fluid out of your anus during urination. Especially at your age. If this is true you just need to go see your doctor. In fact if that was happening to me I would go to the doctor right now even if I had to go wait in the ER waiting room.
have you told your mum about this,please do so she can take you to the doctor,tell her right away.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If it is really the case then you have a fistula or a track between your urinary system and GI tract. This will need to be diagnosed by radiological tests and treated by surgery. The other possibility is that your urinary opening is more on the underside than tip of penis causing some urine to dribble to your anus. This is called hypospadias. Please talk to your parents and consult a doctor. Don’t worry, both the conditions are easily treatable and you will have to be brave. Also since I have not examined you, it could be something else too. Take care!