Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
plz help :(

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

plz help :(

I feel bloated all the time, no matter what I eat and have uncontrollable flatulence
    It could be that at one time you took an antibiotic and killed off the good bacteria in your gut.
     Try taking acidophilus every morning and see if that helps.
     Also, if you don't have enough enzymes to digest your food, it can cause flatulence.   You might try getting an acidophilus/enzyme combination.  Or try taking Beano before you eat.
       Hope this helps.
       Hope this helps.
What foods do you eat I'd leave off onion ,Brussels sprouts , basically hi carbs as they produce flatulence eat two to four slices of bread daily it should help:-)
Cut out fizzy drinks too and eat high fibre foods in moderation.

You may have an intolerance to wheat products.
Eating natural yogurt is good which contains the enzymes that silverfox67 talks about.

Sometimes flatulence can also be cause by a tummy bug.
Make sure that you wash your hands after using the toilet and before eating food.  Wash raw fruit and vegetables before eating them
I agree with silverfox67 using supplements to help with your digestion and replacing lost good bacteria i.e. taking supplements of acidophilus and adding food enzymes and beano. Attack the root cause of poor digestion.

I addition take ginger capsules and cinnamon capsules,

What is extremely useful is increasing your fibre intake. You can use Psyllium Husk Fibre either in powder or capsule form.  Start with a small dosage and gradually increase to the recommended dosage. Also, drink plenty of water. This really helps, give it a try.