post viral head ache
My children recently had chicken pox ( they do not vaccinate against it here in the UK)  They have both recovered  and are back at school but  it has been a fortnight and my six year old regularly seems lethargic (which is very much out of character) and complains of head aches.  He is fit, fully hydrated and otherwise healthy. Is it possible that he has some sort of post viral fatigue and pains, does anyone else have any experience of this?
Welcome to the forum!
Yes it is possible that it is post viral fatigue syndrome. This can be treated patiently with exercise, good diet, work out plans (games, sports, etc) and multivitamins. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and proteins should be taken along with a multi vitamin supplement. Slowly the fitness level of the child will have to be improved upon.
If still the symptoms persist it would be good to consult the pediatrician.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thanks very much for responding to my question, I shall be certain to ensure his diet and exercise are improved. Will consult doctor next week if he is still tired!

Louisedeb