pressure, fogginess, "out of it"
yesterday, I remember having a slight pressure feeling on the left side of my head. it did not hurt nor bother my. my vision, thinking, and hearing were perfectly fine, it was just noticeable. I had a feeling of being "out of it," so to speak. today, I am still having the feeling of being out of it, and slightly disconnected from my emotions. I have always been somewhat never in tune with my emotions (for a girl, but this is just based on my personality), but today and yesterday seemed out of the ordinary for me. if someone could help me, it'd mean a lot.

This discussion is related to Foggy head/ Feeling "out of it'/Dulled senses.
Those are very vague symptoms without any history, but you should probably see a doctor if thhis is affecting you.  You could have had a sinus infection, which could cause the fogginess (guessing that is what you meant by out of it??) and dulling of senses.  You could have other problems, but feeling like you do is not normal.