Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pressure behind testicles

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pressure behind testicles

im a 39 yr old man. i have this slight pressure feeling behind my testicles for about 3 weeks now. some days it isnt as noticable but other days it is. i also seem to have alot of gas and have just started to feel mild cramping in my lower stomache area.im rather nervous and scared to go see my doctor in fear of the worse.
1 Comment
I'm not sure, but it sounds kind of like my husband's problem and that is kidney stones.  He complains of similar pain, plus low back pain.

If not that, it could be a stomach virus type of thing.  Give it a few days, then go to the doctor if it still bothers you.