pulse in stomach and...under 18
My daughter has a pulse in her stomach and she's only 14. It's been going on for a long time, but she never said anything because she thought it was ok/fairly normal, and nothing was wrong. Now finding out that it isn't normal i am concerned.  
Does she feel the pulse above her belly button, like it pulses with each heartbeat? Is she able to feel a "mass" around her belly button? If so you should take her to the doctor. They can perform test in which a transducer is passed over the abdomen. What this does is it takes sound waves of the passing blood through the aortic artery.
It is likely it is her aorta she is feeling, especially if she is thin it would be easier for her to feel.  Even thou, it would be extremely rare but there are aortic aneurysms in mostly elderly men (much few in women) which would be dangerous if she did have this sort of thing so young, again very unlikely but may want to get checked - easy to evaluate for your general md.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
In a thin built person, normal pulse of the abdominal aorta can be felt. This is a normal finding. Another possibility is a strong heartbeat being conducted to the stomach area. Again it could be a normal finding or it could be due to a heart condition. However it could also be an aneurysm. This can be diagnosed and treated by a vascular specialist and an angiogram not ultrasound is done to detect it. Please consult a cardiologist to start with. You may need to consult a vascular specialist.
Severe acidity, gas in stomach and muscle twitches too could be causing a pulsing. If heart and aortic causes are ruled out, then this should be looked into. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!