Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pulsing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pulsing

my right arm has been pulsing for a day and a half,i aint done no major exersise wats up with it will it go away.
it,s the part inbetween the elbow and shoulder under sometines u can see my arm move other times just that part,i,m 36 and thin build.i have also got a lump that looks like skin cancer and some red dots that change colour is it the same or a different thing all together.

This discussion is related to My Arm is Visibly Pulsating!.
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The pulsing could be due to cervical spinal nerve compression.
It could also be due to thrombophlebitis or inflammation of a vein. This can cause a lump at times along with redness. If you have a lump and the pulsing is in the area of the lump, ten it could be a cyst or an abscess.
You should get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Generally deficiencies of any of the above can cause muscle twitching and spasms in localized or generalized areas of the body. Get your kidney function, parathyroid gland function and adrenal function tests done because these affect the electrolyte balance in the body. Stress, alcohol, caffeine and fatigue all cause similar symptoms. Certain sleep disorders and peripheral nerve disorders due to diabetes or hypothyroidism can also be the cause.
You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Do let me know if there is any thing else you want to know. Take care!