pus filled boils in my pubic area
hi....I am 22 years old virgin from the age of 12 years i had small boils  filled with pus and blood appearing on the labia major slowly it has increased im suffering from this problem from past ten years whenever i go to doctor they give antibiotics for 2weeks il be fine then again the boils tend to repeat ....please give me a solution for permanent releif please....i have taken doxy cycle,fungirest,augumentin 625mg,zifi clav...al these have given me temporary releif ...please help me to find a permanent solution

This discussion is related to What are the bumps in the vagninal area, they ooze puss and blood?.
have u been diagnosed with a skin dissorder? i get the same thing under my arms i have serious scaring from them and nothing seems to cure it! my doctor diagnosed me with a chemical and skin disorder that causes this type of boils to appear were the sweat glands are . i have had a few in the groin area but not like the ones under my arms , it is very embarrassing not to mention painful ! i can't even imagine having them on my labia! i feel for you, the only thing my doctor told me for preventive measure is to use a anti fungel anti bacterial wash like the kind T-gel makes and this is from a skin specialist, he said the best thing is to try to keep it as clean as possible! so u might want to buy a squirt bottle  and maybe put alittle T-gel in it with water and use it after going to the washroom and maybe before and after bed.also becareful of the soap ur useing in the shower anything with perfume  or stuff like that will cause and outbreak! i hope any of this is helpful
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Recurrent boils are seen in a skin disease called Hidradenitis suppurativa, which presents as recurrent boil-like pus-like discharge abscesses resulting in difficult-to-heal open wounds and scarring.
It can also be due to staphylococcal skin infections.
If your blood sugar is high as in diabetes, then too you can get recurrent boils.
You can treat this by applying a warm cloth to the area. This encourages the pus to come to the surface and drain. Once the boil has drained, the area should be washed with antibacterial soap and an antibacterial cream applied and kept dry, bandaged and sterile.  It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor preferably a skin specialist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I too suffer from those. I get them all on my private area, under my arms and on my thighs. I've gone to the hospital because one was sooo frickin big it scared me. I just soaked in a hot bath a popped it. I don't think there is a permanent solution. Sorry, i feel your pain. I have one near my "entrance" now, and boy it hurts. Good luck.
thanks pls tel me about the antibacterial wash which can help me pls...thanks for ur suggestions