pus filled lump in groin
I have a very squishy (not a very medical term i know), pus and blood filled lump right in the crease of my groin where my underwear line sits. it is very painful, and it is only one single lump which comes and goes every so often in the exact same spot, usually when i have my period. i dont think it is an std as me and my partner lost our virginity with each other? thanks
Sounds like maybe an ingrown hair or some type of boil.  Maybe see your doctor and have it  treated to resolve it completely.  
Hi, I agree to have it looked by your family practise doctor. It sounds like an infection due to the pus. Usually, pus is present when you are fighting an infection and pain as well. It is possible it could be a cyst with bacteria in it but you should have it looked at when it is present.
hello, I once had what you are discribing and my doctor diagnosed mine as Folliculitus: Inflamation or infection of the hair follicles that most often appear in areas that become irritated by shaving or the rubbing of close, or where follicles and pores are blocked by oils and dirt. Treatment generally involves steps to minimize damage to the hair follicles by avoiding clothing that will rub against the skin, shaving with an electric shaver opposed to a blade razor and keeping the skin clean using soap and water and skin cleansers. When Folliculitis is present treatment usually includes the application of antibiotic ointments. Hope this helps.
thanks guys
I had what sounds like what you described.  It's a Bartholin's  syst.   I did have to go to the Gyno to get it drained once.  I did have it return and sat in a warm bath and slept with a hot/warm watter bottle on it and it opened it up and drained.   It was much better than the Gyno draining it. Try it, it won't hurt it.