Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
pussing wart like spot near vagina

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

pussing wart like spot near vagina

a while back i thought i had a large ingrown hair on my bikini line.  i popped it but it then turned into what sort of looked like a wart although it wasnt.  it was basically just a raised bit of skin slightly tubular in shape and sort of looked like a calcium deposit.  i didnt think much of it since it didnt change for a year.  however, just this morning i noticed that it had swollen and i squeezed it and puss came out.  it is red and larger and i am not sure what to do or what it is.

thank you!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This could have been a sebaceous cyst which got infected. It could also have been a lipoma or actually a genital wart. At times hair follicle (root) infections remain under control for long and then flare up. It is difficult to comment what it is on net. Please ask a doctor to take a look at it. Take care!
Avatar n tn
are you sexually active
You might need t go to the doctor. I don't want to scare you but if you are sexually active that sounds like it might be a STD.....