Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
random Neusea, dissiness, feeling weak and shaky immediately after (som...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

random Neusea, dissiness, feeling weak and shaky immediately after (sometimes while) eating

I'm a 21 yr old female in healthy condition. I exercise regularly and eat pretty well. However, a couple months ago I went to Wendys and got a bacon cheese burger and some fries in the middle of the day after feeling just fine, my friends were driving, and I was in the back seat. We stopped at a different fast food place for my friend, and I had 2 bites left of my burger, then suddenly I had to open the car door in the drive thru and throw up. No idea why and there were no feelings prior. After half hour or so, I felt just fine.Only threw up once.

A month or so after this I went to the doc for something totally unrelated and it turned out I have PVC (premature ventricular contractions) in my heart and my thyroids are still regular, but slightly on the higher end and doc just said keep comin in for checkups every year or so to keep an eye on it. (PVC's are from stress that I have controlled after the diagnosis).

A couple weeks ago, I made an egg sandwich that was a fried egg, a bagel and a piece of cheese (it tasted delicious, by the way) and immediately after eating it I was nausous, dizzy, and kinda felt like i was having hot flashes. I managed to make myself throw up thinking I would feel better, and I did after laying down for like 2 hours. Thats when I figured I may be allergic to eggs (in the past they would sometimes upset my stomach, but nothing intolerable). I have NO history (nor does my family) of having any food allergies or any allergies period.

Heres the kicker, yesterday I went out to some sit-in burger joint with my boyfriend and a couple bites into my burger, I felt the same as I did with the Wendys incident. I couldnt eat and I made him eat fast so we could leave for fear I would randomly vomit. This time though, I was weak and shaking. I had a hard time picking up my burger to put it in the to-go box. I was dizzy, nausous, hot flashes, shaky and weak feeling. I have no idea what it was, but after an hour or so of layin down it went away.

The feeling was so scary I was near tears because I didn't know what was going on. I'm in the army so I get regular checkups. I don't know what is happening. Ideas? =[
Is there any chance at all you could be pregnant?
Anxiety.  Common symptoms include nervousness, agitation, nausea, awareness of heart beats, fear - ie. need to leave in a hurry, dizziness, can't catch your breath, fear of passing out especially in uncommon surroundings.  I have experienced the same things worse situation was in a large shopping mall.  Most severe experience was driving my car late at night after waitress shift and having to pull over and flag down drivers.  I have been having these experiences for 20 years.  Best thing I ever did was start taking anti anxiety tablets called Effexors.
Not preggo. on the rag now.
not anxiety, I dont feel any of those psychological symptoms. only physical.
also, it happens when im alone, safe, in my own home. only once in public.
Yes anxiety episodes are experienced widely by people when they are alone, they have nothing to divert their thoughts.
Anxiety is a strange phenomenon.  You may feel extroverted, very comfortable in your surroundings, with your friends and family.  Are you a perfectionist?  Do you feel the need to be liked?  Is your home immaculate?