Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
rash around vagina

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

rash around vagina

i have a friend that has this rash, she told me that it dont itch and they look like little white bumps. ive looked up everything for it but nothing comes up. she said she gave the rash to her boyfriend and to another guy they had a 3some with. they all have had this rash for a month and it doesnt go away. i went to there house and her boyfriend had to get in the tub so it would stop burning. please help what could this be?
1 Comment
Welcome to the forum!
There are many causes for a vaginal rash. However since your friend is passing it to her partners, it could be due to thrush or candidia or herpes simplex. Please consult a gynecologist get her examined and get a STD panel done.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!