Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
reacurring Head aches, nausea, fever, dizziness, fatigue and loss of ap...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

reacurring Head aches, nausea, fever, dizziness, fatigue and loss of appetite

Ok so Im not quite sure what is wrong with me, I have always suffered from migrains usually at least 3 a week but lately ive been getting different kinds of headaches, just over two weeks ago i started to get the sniffles and a bit of a head cold and it quickly changed to what ever i have now, Every morning when i wake up i feel a little sick kind of similar to morning sickness, ( I am not pregnant ) I usually sleep between 6-9 hours every night so i know i get enough sleep, and i eat 3 meals a day and i try to eat healthy, (up until this started anyways). but for the past two weeks i am sick in the morning for about an hour then i feel better until about 3 pm then my fever starts to kick in and i start to get a headache that is in the base of my neck and my eyes, and i start to get blurred vision and dizzyness, and i cant eat anything when i am like this and i just feel like going to sleep? also i have been having stomach problems and have been unable to eat foods i normally eat all the time without upsetting my stomach, ie chinese food...Any ideas what this could be, or what it might be linked to? Thanks!
-Sara
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi Sara

There could be many reasons to your problems. One is that your migraine has worsened so you may have to consult your doctor for a change of medication. Another possibility is ‘benign intracranial hypertension’ in which the pressure in your skull increases without any reason. This is diagnosed by a spinal tap. The third possibility is cervical spondylosis of the upper cervical vertebrae. This is usually clear on X-rays but may need MRI sometimes. Another reason which is a cause of major concern is a brain tumor, which cannot be entirely ruled out with your symptoms. Another cause of concern in such symptoms is meningitis either bacterial or viral as a result of your stomach infection. Tuberculosis affecting the meninges (outer covering of brain) too cannot be ruled out.
You may have to undergo some tests or X-rays or MRI to reach a diagnosis. A clinical examination by a doctor will also be very helpful. Hope this helps. Please consult your doctor and let me know if there is any thing else.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank