reacurring Head aches, nausea, fever, dizziness, fatigue and loss of appetite
Ok so Im not quite sure what is wrong with me, I have always suffered from migrains usually at least 3 a week but lately ive been getting different kinds of headaches, just over two weeks ago i started to get the sniffles and a bit of a head cold and it quickly changed to what ever i have now, Every morning when i wake up i feel a little sick kind of similar to morning sickness, ( I am not pregnant ) I usually sleep between 6-9 hours every night so i know i get enough sleep, and i eat 3 meals a day and i try to eat healthy, (up until this started anyways). but for the past two weeks i am sick in the morning for about an hour then i feel better until about 3 pm then my fever starts to kick in and i start to get a headache that is in the base of my neck and my eyes, and i start to get blurred vision and dizzyness, and i cant eat anything when i am like this and i just feel like going to sleep? also i have been having stomach problems and have been unable to eat foods i normally eat all the time without upsetting my stomach, ie chinese food...Any ideas what this could be, or what it might be linked to? Thanks!
-Sara
Hi Sara

There could be many reasons to your problems. One is that your migraine has worsened so you may have to consult your doctor for a change of medication. Another possibility is ‘benign intracranial hypertension’ in which the pressure in your skull increases without any reason. This is diagnosed by a spinal tap. The third possibility is cervical spondylosis of the upper cervical vertebrae. This is usually clear on X-rays but may need MRI sometimes. Another reason which is a cause of major concern is a brain tumor, which cannot be entirely ruled out with your symptoms. Another cause of concern in such symptoms is meningitis either bacterial or viral as a result of your stomach infection. Tuberculosis affecting the meninges (outer covering of brain) too cannot be ruled out.
You may have to undergo some tests or X-rays or MRI to reach a diagnosis. A clinical examination by a doctor will also be very helpful. Hope this helps. Please consult your doctor and let me know if there is any thing else.