Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
really bad pain during sex and after and feeling very sick and stood up...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

really bad pain during sex and after and feeling very sick and stood up and passed out

hi i had sex last night and it become very painful in my lower abdinum when we finished it was so painful it brought me to tears in second i coulnt move then i started feeling sick and breathin fast and shacking as i moved of my bed when i got to the door i just passed out i didnt no i did till my boyfriend who was very worried woke me and sed i was out for around 10 seconds i was sweating he said i was shaking whilest on the floor i didnt go to hospital as it was rather embarrasing ive had pains befor but never like this .

please tell me why this happened

This discussion is related to Why do I faint and throw up sometimes after sex?.
i had the same thing and it ended up being that i had endemetriosis signs of that is pain during sex, heavy bleeding during menstural.
1st dont be embarras about it can i ask have u done test to c if u have baby if u have pains during sex and feeling sick and pass out sounds like u r
Doesn't sound like pregnancy to me but I would get tested for the endometriosis. I have had pain before but it was not that severe and it was because I had bladder irritation and just drank more water. Yours sounds more serious and should be addressed by a doctor PLEASE.
Could also be fibroids, I had same thing and ultrsound said fibroids which go away o there own after menopause, great ...