really bad pain during sex and after and feeling very sick and stood up and passed out
hi i had sex last night and it become very painful in my lower abdinum when we finished it was so painful it brought me to tears in second i coulnt move then i started feeling sick and breathin fast and shacking as i moved of my bed when i got to the door i just passed out i didnt no i did till my boyfriend who was very worried woke me and sed i was out for around 10 seconds i was sweating he said i was shaking whilest on the floor i didnt go to hospital as it was rather embarrasing ive had pains befor but never like this .

please tell me why this happened

This discussion is related to Why do I faint and throw up sometimes after sex?.
i had the same thing and it ended up being that i had endemetriosis signs of that is pain during sex, heavy bleeding during menstural.
1st dont be embarras about it can i ask have u done test to c if u have baby if u have pains during sex and feeling sick and pass out sounds like u r
Doesn't sound like pregnancy to me but I would get tested for the endometriosis. I have had pain before but it was not that severe and it was because I had bladder irritation and just drank more water. Yours sounds more serious and should be addressed by a doctor PLEASE.
Could also be fibroids, I had same thing and ultrsound said fibroids which go away o there own after menopause, great ...