red hot face
My face gets really hot and bright red at random times.   My hands are usually freezing and my body is a normal to cool temp.  It lasts a couple hours slowly leaving but always quick to come on.  I can go a week without any problem or they could happen every single day for a week.  It usually effects my cheeks, nose and chin but has recently effecting my ears and throat. What could this be?  and what can i do to prevent it?  
I have been experiencing the same thing.  All of sudden my cheeks and ears, sometimes my neck will become really red and hot.  This started about a month ago.  I can be alone or at work and it will happen.  I wish I knew what it was, but I know I need to go to the doctor.
I have always had this feeling when I have had lack of sleep, I can always tell when I wake up after three to four hours of sleep.  My face and ears feel like they are burning all day until I get some sleep.  I sometimes get this feeling after a hot shower.  If you are having these symptoms with enough sleep I'm not sure what the problem could be.  I also always have extremely cold hands,  Do you have sensitive skin?  It could also be related to stress or a stressful situation.  It would be a good idea to see your doctor it could be something else.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.